D&D 5E Undead Apocalypse (Interest Check)

tglassy

Adventurer
She’s either be Lawful Evil or Lawful Neutral, depending on whether she was Chaotic Good or Chaotic Neutral before. It makes your alignment opposite.

tglassy

Adventurer
Y’all might want to be a little...careful with that deck. It’s immensely powerful, granting everything from levels to magic items to allowing you to cast Wish 1d3 times. And most of the cards can be drawn more than once.

But it can also trap your soul, melt all your magic items, destroy everything you own, make a Devil want your soul, and summon an Avatar of Death to kill you.

That being said, I’m not going to stop you from being an idiot.

Shayuri

First Post
Oh, I know. I didn't gamble anything I wasn't willing to lose. I was prepared to roll a new character.

I can work with this result.

I am glad I decided to go for a chaotic neutral character though, hehe.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Galahad has his eye on the eyes, at least. How about we give party members a chance to draw from the deck if they like before giving it to the captain along with the 2 mundane treasures?

gargoyleking

Adventurer
I was thinking about casting Augury, but realized that Galahad doesn't have any kind of scrying tools that might qualify for the spell. :( 25 GP was out of his price range at creation in any case.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Ouch! I hope they are listed random and not bad ones first :)

Since Bunny didn't yet say what the cards are, aren't we jumping forward a bit?

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Ouch! I hope they are listed random and not bad ones first :)

Since Bunny didn't yet say what the cards are, aren't we jumping forward a bit?
Galahad ID'd stuff as well, he'd have let everyone know. But yeah, we kind of jumped into pulling cards. I swear it happens anytime a deck pops up in-game. Everyone just has to tempt fate.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases