WOIN WOIN Fantasy Character Sheet by TreChriron

TreChriron

Adventurer
Supporter
I have just uploaded WOIN Fantasy Character Sheet by TreChriron to the downloads area.

This is a character sheet for use with the OLD RPG (Fantasy). It has layers so you can choose what elements are visible for printing. I made most of the entry areas more free-form in alignment with how WOIN does things.

My design goal: to ensure all the important bits are front and center for table play.

- Trentin C Bergeron (TreChriron)

You can find the file here in the downloads section. Please use this thread for comments.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
That looks really nice. There's a tiny typo top right ("belongins"). I love the background stuff you used!

TreChriron

Adventurer
Supporter
Thanks! Yeah, I missed that typo (I guess I was going for the more colloquial southern US pronunciation...) and I forgot to include the copyright date in the OGL. I'll fix those up tonight. Was thinking of adding a LUC tracking line there somewhere and perhaps a MP one.

TreChriron

Adventurer
Supporter
I updated the sheet; added tracking boxes and area for Health, Resolve, Luck Pool and Mana Points. Corrected spelling errors. Added copyright date. Let me know your thoughts!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
That's gorgeous!

I'm running a sci-fi game right now, but I will definitely be giving this a spin next time I delve into fantasy!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases