Ever wonder what a cumber-jung might look like?

Casey_g

First Post
IMHO I wouldn’t expect this site to stay up for long. It is a literally a direct copy of Palladium Book's Compendium of Weapons, Armor & Castles. Palladium zealously protects their intellectual property.

If you can find it I heartily recommend the printed version as it includes much not on that website such as illustrated basked hilts, theory behind weapon evolution, and of course some castle floorplans.

One of the best resource books I have ever purchased by the way. By that I dont mean the smaller pamphlet sized one they have started printing in the last couple of years. I mean the 1/2 inch book packed with all sorts of goodness.

storyguide3

First Post
JayOmega said:
Actually, not fan art. Scans straight out of the "Palladium Book of Weapons and Armor".

Still a useful reference.

Sadly, there isn't any acknowledgement of the source of the images (at least not that I coukld find).

On a related note to the thread title, I highly recommend Monkey God's "From Stone to Steel" sourcebook for all your historically based d20 weapoons needs. Though I don't think it has a cumber jung. :(

storyguide3

First Post
Casey_g said:
One of the best resource books I have ever purchased by the way. By that I dont mean the smaller pamphlet sized one they have started printing in the last couple of years. I mean the 1/2 inch book packed with all sorts of goodness.

Just to note, the pamphlet type books are reprints of the originals, which were gathered together into the Compendium, along with some new material. If I remember correctly, there are some things in the smaller books that did not make it into the Compendium. For example, I recollect that the smaller Weapons and Armor book had more information on bows and crossbows than what made it into the Compendium.

I beleive there were at least 3 of the smaller books, .Weapons and Armor, Weapons and Castles, and Exotic Weapons

Lalato

Adventurer
Wow... thanks for the heads up guys. I would have never known that it was from Palladium.

I'll keep an eye out for the Compendium at my FLGS. :)

--sam

Remove ads