D&D 3E/3.5 New body slot( dentures )

Richards

Legend
There's always the "poison capsule hidden in the fake tooth" trick that spies use when they're captured. Although in a game world with speak with dead spells, they might not be as effective....

I could see a magic pair of dentures with nice, even teeth that are always sparkly white granting an inherent +2 (or higher, depending on the cost) bonus to Charisma - basically a cloak of Charisma in denture form.

Johnathan

abe ray

Explorer
There's always the "poison capsule hidden in the fake tooth" trick that spies use when they're captured. Although in a game world with speak with dead spells, they might not be as effective....

Johnathan

This seems more like a cursed item to me actually

abe ray

Explorer
Unless the poison was injected in another person via a bite attack! How would dentures work with the mask of fangs anyway? I’m just curious on that part myself & thanks for the input everyone!

Samloyal23

Adventurer
A set of dentures that allow you to make your jaws stretch out for a second, turning your bite into a reach attack. This lets you bite someone up to 10 feet away. If you roll max damage, you can choose to turn the bite into a grapple and drag the target toward you.

abe ray

Explorer
A set of dentures that allow you to make your jaws stretch out for a second, turning your bite into a reach attack. This lets you bite someone up to 10 feet away. If you roll max damage, you can choose to turn the bite into a grapple and drag the target toward you.

Nice!!!

Samloyal23

Adventurer
A cursed set of dentures that prevents you from telling the truth.
Vampiric dentures that let you use your bite to drain energy. Whatever damage you cause is added to your own hit points. You can go up to double your normal total, but the extra points go away after 24 hours.
Dentures that can flash a Blindness spell at opponents when you smile.
Dentures that can emit a regular glow equal to a torch, creating a cone of light you can see by.

Remove ads