TUW Recruiting (Closed)

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
I have one of the most active PbP gaming threads. I would like to have a a few more players. The more input that I have, the more ideas I get for developing the story. Take a look at the thread.

The Caravan Campaign

Yes the game is based on its own unique gaming system.
No it is not necessary to learn a new system.
I am much more interested in contributing role-play. No need to fret the technicalities. I post everything involved and even offer suggestions toward task improvement and character development.

Making a character couldn't be simpler. Post an image to the following thread and we'll take it from there.

Editable Character Records

Last edited:

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
This campaign is awesome, I love being a part of it. You can literally do anything you can imagine, you just have to figure out how, and then do it. You get experience by not only surviving battles, but by roleplaying, and practicing skills, and figuring things out. And the coolest part is that the game is in early times, meaning that your characters are pioneers, the ones who are establishing precedent, shaping history, setting the bar for all who will follow. Legends begin here, with you.

Kwargrow

Gamer Extraordinaire
A fun game for thinkers or combat hacks. The system is adaptable and easy to pickup without having to pour over hours and hours of reference material. Playing multiple characters is enjoyable without being over complicated. Adapts real life situations and materials into an imaginative old world setting.

MacConnell

GM: The adventuring party will likely be in town for 2 more days. There is still time for new players to join at a convenient location.

MacConnell

How does one go about joining in? Just express interest like usual?
Yes. I am always interested in new players. Look through any of the links above. If you have played D&D, it helps to think of the archetype you most like to play. To join in with us, post an image to the editable character records thread above.

For the sake of balance in the game, stick with a humanoid, meaning 2 arms and legs, and we will go from there.

Almightyfoon

First Post
Yes. I am always interested in new players. Look through any of the links above. If you have played D&D, it helps to think of the archetype you most like to play. To join in with us, post an image to the editable character records thread above.

For the sake of balance in the game, stick with a humanoid, meaning 2 arms and legs, and we will go from there.

Looks like the link to the character sheet thread isn't working. I get an invalid thread page.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases