More stock art dungeon maps from CSP

Kris

Adventurer
Following on from the recent release of my latest 'little book of dungeons' I'm pleased to announce that all of the maps featured in that booklet are now available as individual stock art images for just $2.99 each

all_6_vol5.jpg

Each of these 'stock art' maps is supplied as:

• A pdf booklet featuring both a labelled and unlabelled version of the map (along with the licence agreement)
  • A 300dpi labelled PNG file (US letter size)
  • A 300dpi unlabelled PNG file (US letter size)
  • An unlabelled JPG file (scaled at 70 pixels per square) for use with VTTs (or similar)

So, if you're a publisher, and are in need of an affordable dungeon map or two, then please feel free to head on over to my stock art page over on RPGNow and see if there is something that suits your needs!

trancejeremy

Adventurer
Very nice! I've been using 0One's stock maps for a few projects and well, they leave a lot to be desired

And if I may suggest, stock spaceship maps would be most welcome. There are a number of OGL sci-fi games and the upcoming Starfinder, but very little support for that genre when it comes to publisher resources.

Kris

Adventurer

I do dabble in sci-fi stuff from time to time ...though I have to admit that I generally make/draw stuff that I can/could use in my own games - and they are predominately fantasy games at the moment.

However, sci-fi stuff is on the to-do list (I've actually got a few prototypes lying around that I was working on earlier in the year) ...but I've got tons of other (half-finished) stuff that I really should concentrate on first :)

Remove ads