(OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Full)

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Not sure what Dandin can see from where he is, or if he can see out the window from anywhere he can properly reach. But at this point, I'm thinking about dropping a lv 2 sleep tight on top of Titus. If nothing else, maybe it'll keep them from trying to hit him anymore.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Not sure what Dandin can see from where he is, or if he can see out the window from anywhere he can properly reach. But at this point, I'm thinking about dropping a lv 2 sleep tight on top of Titus. If nothing else, maybe it'll keep them from trying to hit him anymore.

It's dark, but you can see out the broken window well enough to know that he's out there fighting a small crowd. You might put HIM to sleep, though.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
It's dark, but you can see out the broken window well enough to know that he's out there fighting a small crowd. You might put HIM to sleep, though.
Yeah, that was the expectation though. Dandin might not know that he's been hit hard. But he might see it as a viable solution to Titus's predicament if he did. Better he pass out than get knocked out.

tglassy

Adventurer
Titus just got 12 HP, so now he has 13. If his HP is higher than everyone else’s , he’d be the last to fall asleep. I say do it. Tommi can wake him up.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
I'm heading out of town for a week's vacation on Friday, so I likely won't get a post in next week. I'll be back on June 10 and start trying to catch up.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Tommi has one, and now a second, which he is happy for anyone to use. Just speak up in the IC. Don't know about any communal potions.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases