(OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Full)

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Yeah the distances are pretty big. It's a real problem in PBP that I can't ever make fights that go at bow-range. You'll never be able to tell where you are! I'll try to keep the map broken up into smallish bits, even if you get separated. See how that works, anyway.
It was more that I needed the image larger to see things more clearly.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
That's strange. It's huge on my laptop and on my phone I just zoom in with my fingers. Is there something I need to do to make it bigger for you?

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Huh. On my laptop they open to almost full-screen when I just open the sblock. I had no idea any of you were having trouble seeing them. I'm pretty proud of my maps, so it's a shame if you guys don't get to enjoy them.

Can you describe how small they are?

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Anyone else having this problem? I mean, on my laptop screen they are slightly bigger than three-squares to the inch. (Nearly a cm per 5-foot-square for the metric inclined). I can see all your characters' faces clearly.

I work pretty hard on these maps, I'd hate for them to be wasted.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
That's true, I don't always use maps that have squares directly on the map (or I play fast-and-loose with scale). Still, I try to keep it as 5-foot squares to the grid-marks on the outside and keep the character icons to that scale.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Yep, and that's what I base my actions on. Sometimes it's just harder to make out than others. And that's no fault of yours. Especially when map elements don't stick to their own squares, let alone your rescaling.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases