(OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Full)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Everyone else is pretty much uninjured, so Tommi should use one on himself. How are we for spells? I kind of think we might be low, but I haven't been keeping track.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
I think our Tabaxi got some before disappearing and there were 3 available somewhere but weren't bought. (I did offer, but we set out before Dandin managed to find them out and pick them up IC.)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Is everyone ready to rush out and rescue those townsfolk? I've got a ridiculous map ready. I put the whole lower bailey on a map all at once like a crazy person.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I'm not sure why, but we seem to be having some miscommunications here. Tommi used his skirmisher to get away, so he could have used his sling. Angis was close enough to reach the goblins in a single move. Is the Map hard to read? Have I zoomed out too far? It looks fine on my end.

At any rate, I don't want to backtrack, so I'll just make some generous rulings and move forward. Hopefully it will be clearer for round three.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
It's not that the map is hard to read; it's just when there's no one in place, if I presume Tommi has sneak attack, it puts pressure on other players to move a particular way. I often make it conditional, and keep the roll separate, but even then it seems clear.

I thoguht that using Druidcraft would (a) avoid that, and (b) possible be a fun way to prevent the bridge burning. At best, Tommi could take out one goblin. Finding a way to douse the flames seemed more tactical. Tommi's not used his Druidcraft yet, and I hoped this would be a good tactical choice. I know I could have used my sling.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Oh okay, that's good. For a second there I thought you felt I had limited your options. Yeah, I see how it's hard to keep track of where everyone is once they start moving, that's for sure. The druidcraft was a great idea, IMO, and I liked your memory-flashback too. Good post.

Things should be a bit clearer now with a few dead goblins as well, I hope.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Oh okay, that's good. For a second there I thought you felt I had limited your options. Yeah, I see how it's hard to keep track of where everyone is once they start moving, that's for sure. The druidcraft was a great idea, IMO, and I liked your memory-flashback too. Good post.

Things should be a bit clearer now with a few dead goblins as well, I hope.
I had 2 problems. First, I thought the squares were 10 feet again. Second, the maps are a tad small. That was my problem. Sorry.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Yeah the distances are pretty big. It's a real problem in PBP that I can't ever make fights that go at bow-range. You'll never be able to tell where you are! I'll try to keep the map broken up into smallish bits, even if you get separated. See how that works, anyway.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases