D&D 5E (IC) Scourge of Daggerford

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Angis Honack
Julkoun/Goblin barracks
10:04 PM
Round 0

Angis burst back into the room. “If we ‘urry, we can save the townsfolk. They ain’t gone yet! They’re loadin’ ‘em at the docks. But we gotta stop ‘em from burnin’ the ramp b’tween the baileys first!” he yelled at the others.

[sblock=Angis’ Actions]
Save:
Move:
Free Object Interaction:
Action:
Bonus Action:
Horde Breaker:
Reaction: Absorb Elements or Opportunity Attack
Conditions:
Concentration: Hunter’s Mark (OPEN)
Inspiration:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Initiative: +1
Perception: +4
Speed: 25
AC: 14
HP: 31/31 HD: 3/3d10+2

Bolts: 15
Bolts used: 0

Spells
1) 2/3 Absorb Elements, Cure Wounds, Hunter’s Mark
4/4 Boon of the Elk. Can cast Knock four times (without the loud sound) as an Action. Until he uses the last one, non-good aligned Fey count among his Favoured Enemies.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party Loot]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Goals]
Stop at Julkoun and ask about Estor the priest for Hadesha, the priestess of Chauntea in Daggerford. DEAD
Find out the fate of the storyteller Findledan (Jester’s Pride tavern) for the dryad Oyfanen outside Julkoun.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party]
Tommi - human rogue urban bounty hunter
Dandin - halfling bard guild merchant
Enseth - warforged war cleric shield guardian
Angis Honack - dwarven ranger outlander merchant
Drui Holderhock - dwarven cleric of Tempus soldier
Titus - human Waterdhavian noble fighter
[/sblock]

Fradak

Explorer
"Understood. Lets ask our questions to Gohrag the Slaver directly then."

Remembering Angis shopping off prisoners head, Enseth crushed the Goblin and walked outside, searching for a clear target.

Last edited:

tglassy

Adventurer
Titus heard the news regarding the prisoners. He needed to help, if he could.

He stood, his legs stiff. He wasn’t in full fighting condition, and his spells wouldn’t help much. He felt drained where they were concerned.

“I’ll use my cloak to become a wolf,” he said. “I can try to flank them.”

OOC: We’ve has a long rest since the last time he used the cloak, and he’s low on Health. Turning into a wolf will help that. Once we have a plan, that’s what he does.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Tommi tried not to look at the hobgoblin's crushed head as he searched the body. He found a few more coins and a corked, gourd-shaped bottle wrapped in woven straw. He expected it to smell foul, but to his surprise it had a pleasant, fruity odour.

OOC: It's a healing potion.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Dandin gives the other bodies a once over, trying not to look at their former prisoners. He'd promised to let them go if they talked, and now he'd be unable to do so. Still, they had better things to do right now. So once he'd finished with his looting and stuffed the results into his backpack, he drew his rapier and prepared to set out on their rescue mission.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Tommi picks up the healing potion, and smelling it, smiles. He's still hurting, but offers it to his companions if they want to get on the road immediately.

tglassy

Adventurer
“I need one,” Titus says taking it graciously. “Thank you, Tommi. This will go a long way to keeping me standing this time.”

OOC: Whats the healing on a potion?

FitzTheRuke

Legend
OOC: I'll just roll it: [roll0] Edit: Yuck. Maybe I should have left it to you to roll. Anyone else got any? Tommi is too nice. He should have used it on himself.

tglassy

Adventurer
Titus takes a large swig, and grimaced. “I think this one’s cork was slightly askew. It’s gone flat.”

Still. He did feel somewhat better after drinking it. He’ll just use cloak, like he was going to.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Tommi hands the potion to Titus, and he apologizes when he learns that it has not been very effective.

Tommi knocks back the one on his belt, and instantly feels his ribs begin to knit back together.

[roll0] hp recovered.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases