5E (IC) Scourge of Daggerford - Page 133
  1. #1321
    Member
    Spellbinder (Lvl 16)



    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Wheaton, IL
    Posts
    5,819
    Angis Honack
    Julkoun/Goblin barracks
    10:04 PM
    Round 0

    Angis burst back into the room. “If we ‘urry, we can save the townsfolk. They ain’t gone yet! They’re loadin’ ‘em at the docks. But we gotta stop ‘em from burnin’ the ramp b’tween the baileys first!” he yelled at the others.

    Angis’ Actions

    Save:
    Move:
    Free Object Interaction:
    Action:
    Bonus Action:
    Horde Breaker:
    Reaction: Absorb Elements or Opportunity Attack
    Conditions:
    Concentration: Hunter’s Mark (OPEN)
    Inspiration:


    Mini Stats

    Initiative: +1
    Perception: +4
    Speed: 25
    AC: 14
    HP: 31/31 HD: 3/3d10+2

    Bolts: 15
    Bolts used: 0

    Spells
    1) 2/3 Absorb Elements, Cure Wounds, Hunter’s Mark
    4/4 Boon of the Elk. Can cast Knock four times (without the loud sound) as an Action. Until he uses the last one, non-good aligned Fey count among his Favoured Enemies.


    Party Loot



    Goals

    Stop at Julkoun and ask about Estor the priest for Hadesha, the priestess of Chauntea in Daggerford. DEAD
    Find out the fate of the storyteller Findledan (Jester’s Pride tavern) for the dryad Oyfanen outside Julkoun.


    Party

    Tommi - human rogue urban bounty hunter
    Dandin - halfling bard guild merchant
    Enseth - warforged war cleric shield guardian
    Angis Honack - dwarven ranger outlander merchant
    Drui Holderhock - dwarven cleric of Tempus soldier
    Titus - human Waterdhavian noble fighter

  2. #1322
    Member
    Guide (Lvl 11)



    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,256
    "Understood. Lets ask our questions to Gohrag the Slaver directly then."

    Remembering Angis shopping off prisoners head, Enseth crushed the Goblin and walked outside, searching for a clear target.
    Last edited by Fradak; Friday, 31st May, 2019 at 08:08 AM.

  3. #1323
    Member
    The Great Druid (Lvl 17)



    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    4,675
    Titus heard the news regarding the prisoners. He needed to help, if he could.

    He stood, his legs stiff. He wasn’t in full fighting condition, and his spells wouldn’t help much. He felt drained where they were concerned.

    “I’ll use my cloak to become a wolf,” he said. “I can try to flank them.”

    OOC: We’ve has a long rest since the last time he used the cloak, and he’s low on Health. Turning into a wolf will help that. Once we have a plan, that’s what he does.
    XP FitzTheRuke gave XP for this post

  4. #1324
    Member
    Grandmaster of Flowers (Lvl 18)



    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Port Moody, BC, Canada
    Posts
    6,192
    Tommi tried not to look at the hobgoblin's crushed head as he searched the body. He found a few more coins and a corked, gourd-shaped bottle wrapped in woven straw. He expected it to smell foul, but to his surprise it had a pleasant, fruity odour.

    OOC: It's a healing potion.

  5. #1325
    Dandin gives the other bodies a once over, trying not to look at their former prisoners. He'd promised to let them go if they talked, and now he'd be unable to do so. Still, they had better things to do right now. So once he'd finished with his looting and stuffed the results into his backpack, he drew his rapier and prepared to set out on their rescue mission.

  6. #1326
    Community Supporter
    Grandfather of Assassins (Lvl 19)

    Kobold Stew's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Funcouver
    Posts
    6,250
    Tommi picks up the healing potion, and smelling it, smiles. He's still hurting, but offers it to his companions if they want to get on the road immediately.

  7. #1327
    Member
    The Great Druid (Lvl 17)



    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    4,675
    “I need one,” Titus says taking it graciously. “Thank you, Tommi. This will go a long way to keeping me standing this time.”

    OOC: Whats the healing on a potion?

  8. #1328
    Member
    Grandmaster of Flowers (Lvl 18)



    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Port Moody, BC, Canada
    Posts
    6,192
    OOC: I'll just roll it: Potion - (2d4+2)[4] Edit: Yuck. Maybe I should have left it to you to roll. Anyone else got any? Tommi is too nice. He should have used it on himself.

  9. #1329
    Member
    The Great Druid (Lvl 17)



    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    4,675
    Titus takes a large swig, and grimaced. “I think this one’s cork was slightly askew. It’s gone flat.”

    Still. He did feel somewhat better after drinking it. He’ll just use cloak, like he was going to.

  10. #1330
    Community Supporter
    Grandfather of Assassins (Lvl 19)

    Kobold Stew's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Funcouver
    Posts
    6,250
    Tommi hands the potion to Titus, and he apologizes when he learns that it has not been very effective.

    Tommi knocks back the one on his belt, and instantly feels his ribs begin to knit back together.

    (2d4+2)[6] hp recovered.

Similar Threads

  1. (OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Full)
    By FitzTheRuke in forum Talking the Talk
    Replies: 804
    Last Post: Tuesday, 16th July, 2019, 06:29 PM
  2. (RG) Scourge of Daggerford
    By FitzTheRuke in forum Talking the Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Monday, 24th July, 2017, 01:34 AM
  3. Daggerford plots
    By Trellian in forum *Dungeons & Dragons
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Tuesday, 4th October, 2016, 09:21 AM
  4. Age of Worms: Daggerford and the Realms Conversions
    By Dragonhelm in forum *General Roleplaying Games Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Monday, 5th September, 2005, 08:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •