I have Word/PDF docs of these entire story hours: Sepulchrave, Sagiro, Wulf Ratbane, Wizardru, Cntxt. Can I share them here?

shadowthorn

First Post
So I followed some of the best of the 'classic' story hours here back in the day (like, 2001 back in the day), and I started copying and pasting some of those into Word documents for easy offline reading. I kept it up as the stories progressed, and I now have the entire story hours of Sepulchrave, Sagiro, Wulf Ratbane, Wizardru and Cntxt in Word or PDF format.

I have those available and would love to share them here if that's permitted. I know nothing about IP law, but I would presume that since these were originally posted in a public forum and I'm not trying to make a buck, then my posting those docs shouldn't be a problem.

Any opinions, official or otherwise? I'd love to share these gems (which I've put on my Nook and Kindle devices so I can read them forever), but I don't want to cross a line, whether legally or otherwise.

For clarity's sake, Sagiro's story hour is in PDF format, thanks to the efforts of StevenAC. The rest are in Word. Thanks.

carborundum

Adventurer
I've no idea, I guess the permission of the original author would be "proper" which is where Steven AC came in. Since Sepulchrave hasn't replied in...two years now? ...then that's a bit more of a grey area.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
I am in a similar situation - I have the Log of Patrick Logopolis by "The Economist" which I have greatly enjoyed, but... I'm not even sure if said author is here anymore :(

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Try tagging them. They might get a notification, depending on their settings.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

Remove ads