(OOC) Fitz's Folly (ToA PBP)

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Potion audit.

Okay, here is what I have been able to see:

1. Silvertusk gives Imogen three potions at IC 631.
2. Two of these have been used: IC 1295 (Tarri), 1399 (Chrysagon)
3. Imogen thought about using one at IC 1300, but they took a short rest instead. So she has one.

Also:
4. Rodrigo finds a potion and takes it (IC 704, 706).
5. The group finds one at IC 738. No one explicitly takes it, but Rodrigo talks about doing so at 740, and so perhaps he has two.

(Possibly there were potions before 638, but I know Imogen didn't have any.)

In any case, I believe she has one now, and can use it. Rodrigo might have 2.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Gee, gotta love playing the odds for effect, right?

Ah the "dice" - always good for fun and frustration.

GM: That is Harb's free "object interaction" and his movement (with a skill check and a saving throw) but he technically has not used his action, which he can use for an escape attempt (athletics or acrobatics dc14 (I think)). Though I guess I will have to check if he has enough movement left to get out this round...

FitzTheRuke

Legend
According to the hazard's stat-block, the Escape *is* limited to athletics, not acrobatics, so it's good you rolled that. You will be happy to know that I misquoted the dc! It's 13! AND Harb has *just* enough movement to tear his way free and climb up onto solid(ish) ground next to Dellrak.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Potion audit.

Okay, here is what I have been able to see:

1. Silvertusk gives Imogen three potions at IC 631.
2. Two of these have been used: IC 1295 (Tarri), 1399 (Chrysagon)
3. Imogen thought about using one at IC 1300, but they took a short rest instead. So she has one.

Also:
4. Rodrigo finds a potion and takes it (IC 704, 706).
5. The group finds one at IC 738. No one explicitly takes it, but Rodrigo talks about doing so at 740, and so perhaps he has two.

(Possibly there were potions before 638, but I know Imogen didn't have any.)

In any case, I believe she has one now, and can use it. Rodrigo might have 2.
Thank you so much for doing a potion audit! I will modify my sheet in consequence. I will also verify if Rodrigo started with one - 3 is even better than two - later tonight.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Thanks for the audit. Harb also has an anti-toxin and a poison vial. Not sure if the anti-toxin is still useful at this point. Maybe in conjunction with a heal check once Chrysagon is free?

FitzTheRuke

Legend
It seems to me that if you give an antitoxin to a guy who took over 30 poison damage, it should *at LEAST* act like a healing potion. Officially it doesn't do anything against poison damage directly, which is a little weird.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases