(OOC) Fitz's Folly (ToA PBP)

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Haha! Honestly, looks like if we aren't hacking through jungle we'll still have to climb potentially volcanic mountains? Maybe we're better off just heading for the wreck.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
I think what happened is that the "it's visible" got more attention than the distances (due to the curvature of the earth, you can't see that far, but hey, in Faerun it could be different. same way yaks can carry a ton and a half in Golarion).

And yes, maps always help.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I think what happened is that the "it's visible" got more attention than the distances (due to the curvature of the earth, you can't see that far, but hey, in Faerun it could be different. same way yaks can carry a ton and a half in Golarion).

And yes, maps always help.

You were two thousand feet up a cliff, on top of whatever elevation the middle of the peninsula is. Seeing far was the whole point of the last arc of the adventure!

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Would we all fit in Cimber's smaller canoe? If so, then that is worth pursuing (we could even ask him for it...).

If not, I think we have the means to produce supplies we may need. The sensible choice would be to get the Brazen Pegasus. Heading further upriver seems more characteristic of the choices made so far.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
So btw, I will be on the road for a bit over a week, so my posting will be a bit inconsistent. Sorry about that.

Anyway, my character has a slight preference to pushing on, and also wants to know our guide's opinion, but if the group wants to go back to the port, he will go with that too.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases