(OOC) Fitz's Folly (ToA PBP)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
It's not a big deal - and I'd rather be ahead than behind - but I hadn't rolled the round over yet, I'd been waiting for Dellrak's turn. But that's okay, I'll post a round-shift AND resolve your round two turns asap.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
No worries about getting ahead of ourselves, I can see how easy it is to move on, especially when I resolve 85% of a round in a single post. I just hadn't got to 100%, waiting on Dellrak. *That* is understandable how that got confused, too, as I moved on with Angis in the other game when Kahless was absent. We'll get back on track pretty quick.

I just want to know the results of [MENTION=23]Ancalagon[/MENTION] Rodrigo's Perception before I do the next turn for the Mound. (And start resolving everyone else's turns).

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I absolutely would have let Miss Imogen's Mold Earth give Chrysagon Advantage on his escape attempt. Unfortunately, he passes out before he gets a chance to roll. Still, I'll let it move the creature close enough to Dellrak for the Dwarf to make it through the difficult terrain (assuming he jumped over a few squares of vines on his way into the water, otherwise he wouldn't have made it anyway...)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
[MENTION=6865745]gargoyleking[/MENTION] I'm gonna give you one more roll to spot the Shambling Mound - Ukee the flying monkey is pointing and screeching. I don't know if she sees it or not, but she'll give Harb Advantage anyway. dc is 18, though, so good luck.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Sorry, team -- we seem to have stalled.

Antitoxin: is preventative. Miss Imogen has two doses, and Harb has one that I know of (IC 704, 708).

Healing potions: I think I have been lax here. My character sheet lists three potions, but I know at least one has been drunk, and possibly 2 or three. I didn't keep good records oon this, I'm afraid. I'd like there to be one left, but if anyone's memory is better than mine, I will happily defer -- it is quite possible they are all gone.

Effects of poison. I realize that I don't know the effects of poison on the dying. When I post, I will act on the following assumption:
1. That once unconscious, poison does not continue to cause hitpoint loss.
2. That once stabilized, it requires another "hit" before death saves begin again (i.e. that autodamage from poison [if any] wouldn't restart it immediately.)
3. Chrysagon, restrained and Unconscious (and failing a death throw this round) needs treatment right away.
4. That the vine could easily attack him again this round, and any damage will cause a death save failure.

If this is so my plan is to make an untrained medicine check to stabilize (with Weed's help?), or to apply a potion if there is one [in which case Weed could apply an antitoxin once he's conscious?], rather than shoot an arrow.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Sorry, Harb would have gone to help, but the terrain in his way is extremely prohibitive. Honestly, not sure what he's going to do. Maybe throw another dart?

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Sorry, Harb would have gone to help, but the terrain in his way is extremely prohibitive. Honestly, not sure what he's going to do. Maybe throw another dart?

I can have Hup'lo disengage and you can climb up on the raft and fight the mound, if you like. I'm not sure how you can help Chrysagon. Maybe you could try to pole-vault over the hazardous terrain? It's only fifteen feet. I'd let you pull that off with a dc12 acrobatics if you want to give it a shot. Failure would have you fall 5' short and have to roll the save against the hazard, though.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases