5E (OOC) Fitz's Folly (Full) - Page 103
Page 103 of 119 FirstFirst ... 35393949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1185
    Guide (Lvl 11)

I was not sure about what Chys could see. But my first thought was to free Miss Imogen.

I leave it up to you at this point Fitz. Harb would probably focus fire if he could, but I'm not sure what's in range to not suffer DA on the shot from whatever new vantage point he finds.

Spellbinder (Lvl 16)

Dellrak can only really see the one pterafolk.

Okay, so we can see them. But if we kill them won't it put their captives in more danger?We don't want to drop them down the cliff sides by accident.

Grandmaster of Flowers (Lvl 18)

It's a dilemma for sure. Tarri might fall down to the road (though the fall could kill her even so) but Qawasha is over a drop of about eighty feet and even then, he could fall further if he were to bounce or roll. Both are unconscious, so they're not what you would call good at saving throws ATM...

@Ancalagon

See above post for the answer to your question in (IC).

Spellbinder (Lvl 16)

Quote Originally Posted by FitzTheRuke View Post
    It's a dilemma for sure. Tarri might fall down to the road (though the fall could kill her even so) but Qawasha is over a drop of about eighty feet and even then, he could fall further if he were to bounce or roll. Both are unconscious, so they're not what you would call good at saving throws ATM...
    Um...Oops. It looked on the map like he was still over the road when I wrote Dellrak's post...
    Laugh FitzTheRuke laughed with this post

Dusty Dragon
    Orcus on an Off-Day (Lvl 22)

Quote Originally Posted by gargoyleking View Post
    @Ancalagon

See above post for the answer to your question in (IC).
    I'm still not sure about if I can reach the petrafolk in melee - it doesn't sound like it but it depends on the geometry of the terrain.

Anyway, we have to attack. There is no guarantee that they will survive the fall, but there is also no guarantee that there is any possibility of rescue if we let them fly away...

Quote Originally Posted by Ancalagon View Post
    I'm still not sure about if I can reach the petrafolk in melee - it doesn't sound like it but it depends on the geometry of the terrain.

Anyway, we have to attack. There is no guarantee that they will survive the fall, but there is also no guarantee that there is any possibility of rescue if we let them fly away...
    I was considering that. I'd focus on saving the cartographer first. Harb is hoping to catch the other one at a better place. Maybe even attacking it when it lands.

Community Supporter
    Grandfather of Assassins (Lvl 19)

Is grappling the opponents still present we have and trying to make an exchange worth considering? Miss Imogen could help, but is unlikely to succeed on her own.

I think pterafolk are intelligent; the question is wether they'd swap their hunters for food. We would.