Tales of Wyre

Quartz

Hero
Does anyone have a digest of all the crunch? I tried to start one but got fed up with copying and pasting and abandoned it.

Jesse Boutell

First Post
Please continue this story. I am eternally indebted to the writer of this tale. It has sparked in me the will to once more try my hand at writing not to mention reinvigorated my interest in literature. I used to read a book every two days for almost a decade then just got... bored. It feels so good to be interested in a book again, even if this doesn't technically count as one - yet. This needs to be finished, my friends. Never has there been a truer crime against humanity than clicking to page 21 of this thread and discovering I might never discover what becomes of my new friends - Eadric, Mostin, Ortwine, Nehael, Nwm. It was like waking up in an empty bed the first day after your wife or husband died. I can't go on forever like this. I hope you finish it Sep. You owe it to yourself.

grodog

Hero
Do we have a write up for the Web of Motes? I thought sep had posted one in the Rogues Gallery threads, but am not seeing it in the Eadric et al PDF above??

Another DM and I are kibbitzing on the trials and tribulations of powerful divination, and I was going to send him the details about it :/

Allan.

grodog

Hero
It was never fully detailed in any game-mechanical sense. I believe the most explicit statement regarding its operation was that interpretation depended upon Knowledge (arcana) skill checks; see e.g. the end of this post: http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...and-his-Friends)/page34&p=1239235#post1239235

Thanks, that's the only one i could find too, other than the in-character descriptions as the PCs/NPCs use/consult the Web of Motes "user interface."

Allan.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases