D&D 5E Leif's First 5E Homebrew In-Character Thread 1A

Azurewraith

Explorer
Harald taps Risia on the shoulder glad to be useful again perhaps he would have a big part in his new epic tale, oh how the ladies will fawn. "I have a servant that can carry that, keep both your hands free." Harald tells Risia then commands his servant to take the lamp.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Goblin Watchtower
Afternoon
Round 0

“Good idea,” Risia said. She handed the lantern over to the invisible servant and pulled her dagger in her other hand. “I will watch our back,” she volunteered.

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Concentration:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 10/10
AC: 13

Cantrips: Eldritch Blast, Prestidigitation
L1 (0/1/R): Faerie Fire, Sleep
Fey Presence (0/1/R)
[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
The Passageway

Risia also notices that the passage is constructed with an ever so slight incline as it goes into the hill, presumably to keep rainwater from flowing into the place. There is also a slight slope to the east in the floor, and a dug-out area at the base of the east wall. The construction is of flagstones. The interior of the secret door looks like a regular oaken door. There are a few small cobwebs near the ceiling where the side walls meet the ceiling. There is a sconce mounted on the west wall about ten feet into the passage, but it is empty. The place smells of loamy earth, with a faint twinge of livestock or other animal life.

Last edited:

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Goblin Watchtower/Secret tunnel
Afternoon
Round 0

As the last through, Risia gently and quietly closed the secret door behind them. “Nice construction,” she commented quietly. “I doubt it’s goblin built. This might come out in a stable area or something,” she guessed from the smell of livestock in the tunnel. She avoided the cobwebs as she followed the others, the way lit by the dim light of the hooded lantern carried by the invisible servant.

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Concentration:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 10/10
AC: 13

Cantrips: Eldritch Blast, Prestidigitation
L1 (0/1/R): Faerie Fire, Sleep
Fey Presence (0/1/R)
[/sblock]

Azurewraith

Explorer
Harald taps Lee on the shoulder "You know if you miss something where all dead, well at least you, how would you like your death embellished?"

OOC: Have some inspiration, my last use infact.

Azurewraith

Explorer
"Don't worry you will die a epic death I'll dedicate a entire verse to your epic death. Hmmm more what rhymes with Lee? Sea, she, pee? Watch the brave Lee as she tried not to pee and cause the goblins glee." At this point Harald was trying anything to get his mind off the smell.

Leif

Adventurer
The Passageway

Let's see how large an audience there is for Harald's song:

[roll0]

Nothing to worry about so far.

Leif

Adventurer
The Passageway

In fact, Harald, Lee, and Risia can each give me a d10 roll to see what you can overhear.

By the way, I'll NPC Fiftheach pending [MENTION=6802065]Searinox Nagharha[/MENTION]'s return. He hears nothink, much like Sergeant Schultz.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases