5E [Guide] How to Win Fights and Intimidate People (Another Barbarian Primer) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

Could someone add this to the list of guides wiki post?
    I've tried multiple times but it doesn't work for me.

Enchanter (Lvl 12)

Something weird going on. I added it...it shows up if you try to edit the post (you'll see it is there in the bullet-ed list) but it doesn't show up on the page otherwise. I looked at the html and there isn't anything obviously wrong there. Maybe @Morrus or @Yunru can help?

You made a small mistake in the splatbook races section. You say that tabaxi get a dex/wis increase but they get a dex/cha increase instead
    XP Frankie1969 gave XP for this post

I think it's worth noting that the Tiger totem level 14 ability plays very nicely with polearms: just charge in, make a bonus action attack, and move back without provoking OA's to repeat on your next turn. If you have polearm master, they will likely draw a reaction attack when they pursue you.

Waghalter (Lvl 7)

Now that some time has passed, I'd appreciate hearing people's experiences with the newer Path options. I haven't seen any of them in actual play yet myself.

Also, finally added the rest of the MtG PDF races.

Imho I think it may be a bit to much overlapping with the Polearm Feat for you "waste" one of the bonus attacks.
    I would suggest mobile instead. The additional speed works as an enabler that may even let us go through some difficult terrain easier and generally stacks nice with our speed while we get a hard AOO counter, no questions asked. If already next to the target you would attack with your multi attack once, move the 20 back without triggering an AOO and 20 forward again, attack with your second attack and then qualify for your bonus attack.

I think you forgot to add the Viashino. The Str + Dex boost is nice and the reaction tail attack is another proc of rage damage.

Waghalter (Lvl 7)

Moved Eberron & Ravnica into splatbook races.
    Would still appreciate feedback about the newer races & subclasses, which I haven't seen in actual play.