WHAT NEW MINIATURES YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE MADE?

Between Icons and Battles, most of the iconic creatures have been made over the past 15 years.

But do we still not have and that you would like to see?

Me----

Warforged Charger

Dragonmarked house members

More Nagas

More Hags

anything else?

ccs

41st lv DM
I'd like to see:
* an Apparatus of Kwalish.
* Baba Yagas Dancing Hut - specifically the one that Paizo drew in their Reign of Winter AP.
* Strahds Black Coach

And I want these things made in the correct scale to the figures.

Jhaelen

First Post
Almost everything has already been done to death. The one area that is still lacking, imho, is female (monstrous) humanoids.

Wednesday Boy

The Nerd WhoFell to Earth
I'd like to see:
* an Apparatus of Kwalish.
* Baba Yagas Dancing Hut - specifically the one that Paizo drew in their Reign of Winter AP.

This Reaper Minis Kickstarter has the Dancing Hut and Baba Yaga, herself. I saw an Apparatus of Kwalish recently but I don't recall where.

Almost everything has already been done to death. The one area that is still lacking, imho, is female (monstrous) humanoids.

You might be interested in the Heroines in Sensible Shoes 3 Kickstarter. It looks like it covers monstrous PC races from 5E and it looks like you can add minis from their earlier campaigns.

(It looks like the Reaper Kickstarter above also has female monstrous humanoids. I noticed a djinn, minotaur, and catfolk. But didn't look closely for a whole list.)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases