[5E] [OOC] JM's A Bit of Trouble (Closed)

Thateous

Explorer
It might have to do with if you actually check the website since the last email sent. Of course I dont know for sure, but it works best if I visit the site and then delete the email.

TallIan

Explorer
Anyone besides Arwensdaughter want to post in the IC? Is there a problem with the game? The two lizardfolk you were chasing are still getting away.

Sorry, I'm being a bit crap at the moment. I thought earlybird falling off the face of the earth and freeing me of three games would help with that.

TallIan

Explorer
GM: So I should just shut this down? Or what? Nothing significant has happened since Nov 9.

To be fair there seems to be a general slow down. Almost all of my games on here have slowed to crawl.

Maybe try and push the story to the next scene - making a few assumptions for the payers - and see if it gets picked up. I’ve had that happen a couple of times in my game.

Perin isn’t my favourite PC but I’d still like to see this succeed.

ArwensDaughter

Adventurer
I’m certainly game to continue, but I doubt that Perrin and Surina can tackle this on their own. Have you tried mentioning or PMing the others? I know sometimes the email notifications stop working. Since I use the app, I have them turned off. If you’d rather one the players try to reach out to them, im willing to do so, just let me know.

[MENTION=6947884]Zadolix[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6814006]Thateous[/MENTION]

Is is possible to be proactive about looking in on this game? Nothing significant has happened since Nov 9 when the last kobold died at the roadblock encounter. No one has searched their camp.

I can also open the game to new players. This is actually a good spot to add PCs. You could run into a small group of people also looking into what's happening in Leed's Crossing. I want to give them another day or two first.

Remove ads