Speed: 40 feet
Passive Perception: 13

Actions:
Swordspear
+6 for 1d8+6p (Thrown 10/30) 2/2
Javelin +6 1d6+6p (Thrown 30/120) 4/4
Hooves +6 1d4+4b
Net +4 restrained (Thrown 5/15) 2/2

Str 18 (+4) Dex 14 (+2) Con 14 (+2) Int 08 (-1) Wis 12 (+1) Cha 13 (+1)

Saving Throws: Strength +6; Constitution +4

Skills
Acrobatics (Dex) +2
Animal Handling (Cha) +1
Arcana (Int) -1
Athletics* (Str) +6
Deception (Cha) +1
History (Int) -1
Insight (Wis) +1
Intimidation (Cha) +1
Investigation (Int) -1
Medicine (Wis) +1
Nature* (Int) +1
Perception* (Wis) +3
Performance (Cha) +1
Persuasion* (Cha) +3
Religion (Int) -1
Sleight of Hand (Dex) +2
Stealth* (Dex) +4
Survival* (Wis) +3

Proficiencies
All Armour and Shields;
All Simple and Martial Weapons;
Musical Instrument (Horn)
Languages: Common, Elvish, Sylvan (Centaur)
Centaur Features
Charge
If you move at least 30 feet straight toward a target and then hit it with a melee weapon attack on the same turn, you can immediately follow that attack with a bonus action, making one attack against the target with your hooves.
Hooves Your hooves are natural melee weapons, which you can use to make unarmed strikes. If you hit with them, you deal bludgeoning damage equal to 1d4 + your Strength modifier, instead of the bludgeoning damage normal for an unarmed strike.
Equine Build You count as one size larger when determining your carrying capacity and the weight you can push or drag. In addition, any climb that requires hands and feet is especially difficult for you because of your equine legs. When you make such a climb, each foot of movement costs you 4 extra feet, instead of the normal 1 extra foot.

Fighter Features
1: Fighting Style (Dueling): When you are wielding a melee weapon in one hand and no other weapons, you gain a +2 bonus to damage rolls with that weapon.
1: Second Wind: Bonus Action - You regain HP equal to 1d10+2 (your fighter level). 1 per Short Rest.
2: Action Surge: On your turn, you can take one additional action. 1 per Short Rest.
3: Martial Archetype: Samurai
3: Fighting Spirit: Bonus Action - You give yourself Advantage on weapon attacks until the end of your turn and you gain 5 THP (10 at 10th level, 15 at 15th). 3 per Long Rest.
4: Ability Score Improvement: Strength +2

Backstory: The son of a minor chieftan, Swithun has left the roaming lands of the Centaurs to seek knowledge of the outside world, to improve his warrior skills, and to sharpen his mind.
Background: Outlander
Background Feature (Wanderer):You have an excellent memory for maps and geography, and you can always recall the general layout of terrain, settlements, and other features around you. In addition, you can find food and fresh water for yourself and up to five other people each day, provided that the land offers berries, small game, water, and so forth.
Scale Mail under Wet-Weather Traveller's Clothes & a Shield
Centaur's "Swordspear" (Yklwa) (2)
Javelins (4) & Nets (3)

Saddle Bags & Winter Blanket
Mess Kit & Rations (10)
Horn & Waterskin
Tinderbox, Torches (10), Sticks (3 bundles)
Rope (50' Hemp) & Block & Tackle
Purse (112 gp)
Swithun.jpg

Last edited:

eayres33

Explorer
Valdral Shadowmace

Basic Information
Name: Valdral (Val) Shadowmace
Race: Human
Class: Cleric
Background: Urban Bounty Hunter
Alignment: LG
Appearance: Appearance: Tall and slender Val carries himself with confidence and usually grace.
Cleric.jpg

[sblock=Combat]
AC 17
HP 27
SPD 30
Initiative +2
Hit Die 2d8
Spell Slots 1st level 4/4, 2nd level 2/2 DC 13 +5 to Hit
Spear: +4 to hit 5ft or 20/60 1d6+2, or 1d8+2 two handed
Dagger: +4 to hit 5ft or 20/60 1d4+2
[/sblock]
[sblock=Spells]
Cantrips
Guidance
Light
Sacred Flame

1st level
*Charm Person
*Disguise self
Bless
Cure Wounds
Detect Magic
Healing Word
Guiding Bolt

2nd level
*mirror image
*pass without trace
spiritual weapon
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ability Scores]
STR 14 (+2)
DEX 14 (+2)
CON 14 (+2)
INT 11 (+1)
WIS 16(+3)
CHA 10 (+1)
[/sblock]

[sblock=ST and Skills]
Saving Throws: STR +2 DEX +2 CON +2 INT +1 *WIS +5 *CHA +3

Skills: Acrobatics +2 Athletics +2, Animal Handling +3, Arcana +1, Deception +1, History +1,* Insight +5, Intimidation +1, Investigation +1, *Medicine +5, Nature +1, Perception +3, Performance +1, *Persuasion +3, Religion +1, Sleight of Hand +2, *Stealth +4, Survival +3.

Proficiencies: Light armor, medium armor, shields, simple weapons,Thieves tools, playing cards
Languages: Common, Elvish
[/sblock]
[sblock=Equipment]
Chain Shirt, Shield with holy symbol, 10 spears, 2 daggers, thieves tools, tent, Explorer’s Pack (back pack, bedroll, a mess kit, a tinderbox, 10 torches, 10 days of rations, a waterskin, 50 ft of hempen rope)Dark common clothes, coin pouch
GP 59
[/sblock]

[sblock= Features]
Ear to the Ground: You are in frequent contact with people in the segment of society that your chose quarries move through. These people might be associated with criminal underworld, the rough-and-tumble folk of the street, or members of fine society. This connection comes in the form of a contact in any city you visit, a person provides information about the people and places of the local area.

Channel Divinity: 1 use, recharges on short or long rest

Turn Undead. As an action, you present your holy symbol and speak a prayer censuring the undead. Each undead within 30ft of you must make a Wisdom ST. If the creature fails its saving throw, it is turned for 1 minute or until it takes damage.
A turned creature must spend its turns trying to move as far away from you as it can, and it can’t willingly move to a space within 30 ft of you. It also can’t take reactions. For its action, it can use only the Dash action or try to escape from an effect that prevents it from moving. If there is nowhere to move, the creature can use the Dodge action.

Invoke Duplicity. Starting at 2nd level, you can use your Channel Divinity to create an illusory duplicate of yourself. As an action, you create a perfect illusion of yourself that last for 1 minute, or until you lose your concentration. The illusion appears in an unoccupied space that you can see within 30ft of you. As a bonus action you can move your illusion 30ft to a space you can see, but it must remain within 120 feet of you.
For the duration, you can cast spells as though you were in the illusions space, but you must use your own senses. Additionaly, when both you and your illusion are within 5 feet of a creature that can see the illusion, you have advantage on attack rolls against that creature, given how distracting the illusion is to the target.
[/sblock]
[sblock= Character Personality]
Personality: Val is loyal and purpose driven. While believes in a strong adherence to the law, he also knows that in certain circumstance you must do what needs to be done, of course you should report those crimes to the local authorities and soon as it is safe to do so. Val places great value on friendships and is always more than willing to put himself in harm’s way to help his friends. While outgoing and joyful, Val does have a tendency forget himself and say things out of turn.

Personality Trait: I enjoy being strong and like breaking things.
Ideal: Responsibility. I do what I must and obey just authority.
Bond: Those who fight beside me are those worth dying for.
Flaw: I obey the law, even if the law causes misery.
[/sblock]
[sblock=History]
Valdral was born into a poor family in Empire Point. His father died when Valdral was seven and he spent most of his youth doing whatever odd jobs he could find to help support his family. Through-out his time working on the streets and having many hungry nights Valdral hung onto the belief that the Goddess of Good fortune would look down upon him and his family sooner or later. Even when his mother died shortly after his 15th birthday Valdral would not be shook from his faith.

After his mother died Valdral was taken into an apprenticeship by an aging bounty hunter named Salazar who taught Valdral the methods and mindsets behind criminals and how best to track them down and bring them to the proper authorities for justice. Salazar’s health quickly faded but Valdral took his position and while he was picky about his assignments, picking only the most brazen criminals, Valdral quickly made a name for himself and was able to support himself and Salazar until Salazar finally succumbed to his illness several years later.

After watching another person close to him die before their time, Valdral decided it was time to give himself over totally to his faith and join the Order. Valdral dedicated his life to serving his faith and to act on the behalf of his church, never doubting that all the unfortunate circumstances of his life had transpired only to point him on this righteous direction. Valdral has spent the last 15 or so years in the service of his church.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

tglassy

Adventurer
[sblock=Drake]
Race: Human (V)
Class: Draconic Sorcerer 3
Background: Entertainer (Fire Dancer)

HP: 24 [(6 Class + 1 Con + 1 Draconic Sorcerer) * 3]
AC: 15 (13 Draconic Resilience + 2 Dex)

Str: 16 +3
Dex: 14 +2
Con: 12 +1
Int: 8 -1
Wis: 8 -1
Cha: 16 +3

Saves: Con +3, Cha +5
[/sblock]

[sblock=Features]
Background Features:
By Popular Demand:
Always find work at an inn, getting modest or comfortable living for free.

Racial Features:
1 Extra Language (Elvish)
Variant Human: Gain 1 Feat (Prodigy) and 1 Skill (Perception)

Feats:
Prodigy: Gain proficiency in 1 skill (Athletics), 1 tool (Alchemist Supplies), and 1 language (Giant), and gain Expertise in 1 known skill (Athletics)

Skills:
Athletics +7 (Prodigy Feat, Expertise)
Acrobatics +4 (Entertainer Background)
Perception +1(Human Variant)
Performance +5 (Entertainer Background)
Intimidation +5 (Class)
Deception +5 (Class)

Languages:
Common
Draconic
Elvish
Giant

Tools Proficiencies:
Alchemist Supplies
Disguise Kit
Lute

Weapons:
Daggers
Darts
Slings
Quarterstaffs
Light Crossbows
[/sblock]

[sblock=Class Features]

Red Dragon Sorcerer

Sorcerer Points: 3

Meta Magic: Quickened Spell, Subtle Spell

Cantrips:
Control Flame
Blade Ward
Minor Illusion
Mending

Spells:

1st (4 slots)
Shield
Catapult

2nd (2 slots)
Dragon Breath
Enlarge/Reduce

[/sblock]

[sblock=Equipment]
Light Crossbow (20 bolts)
Arcane Focus (Wand)
Explorer’s Pack
2 daggers
Lute
Trinket
Costume
Alchemist Supplies
1 Alchemist Fire
1 Vial of Acid
20 Oil Flasks
4 Vials of Perfume
15gp[/sblock]

[sblock=Traits]
Traits:
I love a good insult, even one directed at me.
I change my mood or my mind as quickly as I change key in a song

Ideal: Honesty: Art should reflect the soul, it should come from within and reveal who we really are.
Bond: I want to be famous, whatever it takes.
Flaw: I once satirized a noble who still wants my head. It was a mistake that I will likely repeat.[/sblock]

[sblock=Background]
Drake’s name isn’t actually Drake, but every time he’s pressed to give his real name he gives a different one. He doesn’t talk much of his past, and he believes, likely correctly, that this gives him an air of mystery, which helps when you’re a performer.

People in the area of Bit know Drake as a traveling performer, a Fire Dancer of no small skill. At times, he has travelled with one troupe or another, but just as often he can be found roaming from town to town on his own, performing for tips or free lodging. His shows are incredible, as the Fire seems to move around him, caressing his skin, changing colors and creating fantastic shapes. It seems to flow like water, or dance around like a flock of birds at his command.

Tall and very muscular, he never wears a shirt when he doesn’t have to, showing off what most assume to be a tattoo of Ruby Red scales that covers much of his back and shoulders, running down his forearms. Very few people guess the truth. These are not tattoos, but scales as hard and beautiful as rubies, and anyone familiar with Dragonkind knows the truth.

Drake’s Draconic Heritage manifested about a year ago. He was already a talented Fire Dancer, but when his dragon blood awoke, he gained even greater mastery of it.

Drake was planning to arrive in Bit for the Sun Day Festival on the traditional skiffs that bring the people of Leed's Crossing to the Festival. He was captured while visiting a friend three nights before the festival.[/sblock]

Last edited:

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Brother Pelegon
NG protector aasimar hermit monk (way of the drunken master)

Name: Brother Pelegon
Sex: Male
Race: Protector Aasimar
Class/Level: Drunken Master Monk 4
Alignment: Neutral Good
Size: Medium
Type: Humanoid
Languages: Common, Celestial, Dwarvish
Speed: 40ft.
Init: +3
Prof. Bonus: +2
Passive Perception: 13
Note: Darkvision 60ft.
Proficiencies: Herbalism kit (hermit), brewer’s supplies (monastic tradition), woodcarver’s tools (monk), simple weapons, shortswords

DEFENSE
AC:
16 (+3 dex, +3 wis)
Maximum HP: 33
Current HP: 33
Saves: Strength +2, Dexterity +5
Note: Resistance to necrotic and radiant damage (aasimar); Reduce ranged damage with 1d10+5 (Deflect missiles)

OFFENSE
Melee:
Quarterstaff +5 (1d6+3 bludgeoning; versatile 1d8+3)
Melee: Unarmed strike +5 (1d4+3 bludgeoning)
Note: Flurry Of Blows/Drunken Technique (spend 1 ki point to make 2 unarmed strikes after Attack action; provoke no Opportunity Attacks and gain +10 feet walking speed until end of turn), Radiant Soul (for 1 minute add +3 radiant damage once per turn and gain fly speed 30, 1/LR)

STATISTICS
Str
10 (+0), Dex 16 (+3) , Con 12 (+1), Int 11 (+0), Wis 16 (+3), Cha 14 (+2)

RACIAL FEATURES & PROFICIENCIES
Protector Aasimar
Ability scores: Charisma +2, Wisdom +1
Darkvision: 60 feet
Celestial Resistance: Resistance to necrotic and radiant damage
Healing Hands: As an Action, touch a creature to restore 3 (level) hitpoints, 1/LR
Light Bearer: You know the Light cantrip.
Radiant Soul: Unleash divinity within yourself, manifesting as two spectral wings and divine strikes. Action; for 1 minute add +3 radiant damage (once per turn) and gain fly speed 30, 1/LR
Languages: Common, Celestial

BACKGROUND FEATURES & PROFICIENCIES
Hermit
Skill Proficiencies: Medicine, Religion
Tool Proficiencies: Herbalism kit
Extra Language: Dwarvish
Discovery: In your isolation, you have discovered something important. (To be determined with DM)

Personality Traits: I don't pay attention to the risks in a situation; never tell me the odds. I also connect everything that happens to me to a grand, cosmic plan.
Ideal: Material goods come and go; bonds of friendship last forever.
Bond: I entered seclusion after the (apparent) death of my wife, who turned out to be a succubus.
Flaw: I can quit drinking any time, I just don't want to. If there's a plan, I'll forget it; if I don't forget it, I'll ignore it.

CLASS FEATURES & PROFICIENCIES
Monk (Way of the Drunken Master)
Saves: Strength +2, Dexterity +5
Proficiencies: Simple weapons, shortswords, 1 artisan’s tool or musical instrument: woodcarver’s tools.
Martial Arts: Can use Dex for unarmed strikes; do more damage with unarmed strikes; can make one extra unarmed attack when taking the Attack action.
Unarmored Defense: While unarmored, AC is 10 plus Dexterity modifier plus Wisdom modifier.
Ki: You have 4 ki points and can use them to power certain features. DC 13.
Flurry Of Blows: 1 ki point, make two unarmed strikes as bonus action after the Attack action.
Patient Defense: 1 ki point, Dodge action as a bonus action.
Step Of The Wind: 1 ki point, Disengage or Dash action as a bonus action, and jump distance is doubled.
Unarmored Movement: While unarmored higher walking speed, dependant on level.
Deflect Missiles: As a reaction, reduce damage from a ranged attack by 1d20 plus level and dexterity modifier. If reducing the damage to 0, catch the missile if possible to hold in a free hand.
Monastic Tradition: Way of the Drunken Master
Bonus proficiencies: Performance, brewer’s supplies
Drunken Technique: When using Flurry Of Blows, gain benefits of Disengage, and walking speed increases by 10 feet for this round.
Ability Score Improvement: 2 points to Dexterity
Slow Fall: As a reaction, reduce falling damage by 20 (5 times monk level).

SKILLS (* Proficient)
+5 (dex) Acrobatics*

+3 (wis) Animal Handling
+0 (int) Arcana
+0 (str) Athletics
+2 (cha) Deception
+0 (int) History
+3 (wis) Insight
+2 (cha) Intimidation
+0 (int) Investigation
+5 (wis) Medicine*
+0 (int) Nature
+3 (wis) Perception
+4 (cha) Performance*
+2 (cha) Persuasion
+2 (int) Religion*
+3 (dex) Sleight of Hand
+5 (dex) Stealth*
+3 (wis) Survival

KI POWERS & MAGIC
Ki points spent:
0 /4
Ki save DC:

Flurry Of Blows: 1 ki point, make two unarmed strikes as bonus action after the Attack action.
Patient Defense: 1 ki point, Dodge action as a bonus action.
Step Of The Wind: 1 ki point, Disengage or Dash action as a bonus action, and jump distance is doubled.

Cantrip: Light (aasimar)
Radiant Soul: Unleash divinity within yourself, manifesting as two spectral wings and divine strikes. Action; for 1 minute add +3 radiant damage (once per turn) and gain fly speed 30, 1/LR

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
Despite his unwashed hair and unshaved face, something draws the eye to this tall and lean man. Perhaps it's the way he moves, drunk and unstable yet never falling or dropping things; perhaps it is the way his nearly completely white eyes look back with kindness. Either way, something about this simply dressed man seems to speak of destiny...

BIO
A few years ago, Brother Pelegon moves to a tiny cottage outside Leed's Crossing, keeping to himself mostly. Apart from occassional trades with the wandering Perin Wolfrider and quick visits to the nearby villages to purchase drinks, food, and more drinks, Pelegon barely interacted with people but instead spent most of his days drinking away his sorrow.

The sorrow of losing his new wife, which he discovered to be a fiend in disguise during their wedding night. Urged on by his angelic guide, Zabobiel, Pelegon and the clergy of the monastery where he was raised as an orphan, confronted and killed the succubus Myandra. Pelegon, however, was heartbroken as he felt that she was the first to understand him and the burden of a divine destiny. The joy of the church about defeating such a fiend alienated the young aasimar further, and he chose exile.

Which mostly meant brewing beer and drinking himself into a stupor every night. Until the moment that, still trembling from lack of alcohol, he woke up a prisoner of lizardfolk and kobolds. It seems there is no escape from one's destiny after all...

COMBAT GEAR
Quarterstaff
2 potions of healing (in backpack)
1 potion of greater healing (on belt)

OTHER GEAR
2 waterskins containing beer (on belt)
1 waterskin containing water (on belt)
Beltpouch, containing coins
Backpack, containing:
  • Bottle, glass
  • Tankard
  • Woodcarver’s tools
  • Flute
  • 2 pitchers of common wine
  • Rations for 30 days
  • Lamp
  • 2 blankets (extra warm)
  • 2 sets of travellers' clothes (extra warm and dry)

MONEY
1 gp
1 sp
6 cp

Last edited:

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
halfling war cleric.jpg
Klebba Martindale

NG Halfling (Stout) Cleric 4

Height: 3 ft. 3 in.
Weight: 50 lbs.
Hair: Bald
Eyes: Gray

STR 13 (+1): ST +1, Athletics +3
DEX 16 (+3): ST +3
CON 14 (+2): ST +2
INT 10 (+1): ST +0
WIS 16 (+3): ST +5, Medicine +5
CHA 10 (+0): ST +2, Intimidation +2, Persuasion +2

Prof. Bonus +2
Initiative +3
Hit Points 37

AC 18 (chain mail & shield)

Shortbow. Ranged Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, range 80/320 ft., one target. Damage: 1d6+3 piercing.

Warhammer. Melee Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Damage: 1d8+1 bludgeoning (1d10+1 bludgeoning, versatile).

Dagger. Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Damage: 1d4+3 piercing. Range 20/60.

Proficiencies: martial weapons, heavy armor, playing cards, vehicles (land)
Languages: Common, Halfling
Race Features: Brave, Halfling Nimbleness, Lucky, Stout Resilience
Class Features: Channel Divinity (1/rest); Ritual Casting; Spellcasting (4/4/3, DC 12, +4); Spellcasting Focus
Divine Domain - War: Guided Strike, War Priest (3/long rest)
Background/Feature: Soldier (Healer)/Military Rank

Equipment: chain mail, shield, shortbow, dagger, warhammer, common clothes, head scarf made from a piece of a fallen enemy's banner, healer's kit, holy symbol amulet, holy water (x2), playing card set, potion of healing (x2), pouch, priest's pack, quiver with 10 normal arrows and 10 silver arrows, rank insignia, silk rope (50 ft.)

Monies: 118 gp

Klebba Martindale was born among the Walkers of Ys. His family's humble origins left Klebba with few paths in life: follow in his father's footsteps (literally) as a gatherer or strike out on his own. Much to his family's chargin, Klebba opted for the latter. He saw much injustice, most of it subtle and ordinary, and more than once he felt the calling to fight against the perpetrators. While Ys encamped near the southwestern coast of Empire Bay, Klebba said his good-byes and worked his way toward Empire Point. There he enlisted and became a sort of chaplain's assistant. He served as honorably as he could. The months passed, and he found himself among the faithful in Cade-Crable. There he spent some time training would-be soldiers and others the basics of battlefield medicine. He met and befriended Delmirev Surina, a dragonborn paladin. Klebba has not seen Surina in a while, but who knows what the future holds?

Personality Trait: Memories of war haunt me.

Ideal: Right makes might.

Bond: Those who fight beside me are worth saving.

Flaw: Can I reconcile being a healer who also harms others?

Last edited:

CharlotteOz

Explorer
anna-arcana_waifu2x_art_noise1_scale_tta_1.png

Anna Arcana

Race: Human (Variant)
Class: 4th level Wizard
Background: Sage

Attributes (29 point buy)
STR 10 (+0)
DEX 13 (+1)
CON 16 (+3)
INT 18 (+4) Save: +6
WIS 12 (+1) Save: +3
CHA 10 (+0)

Proficiency: +2
Speed: 30 ft

Hit Points: 34 hp (6 1st, 6 2nd, 6 3rd, 4 4th, +4x3)
AC: 11 (14 w. Mage Armor)

Passive Perception: 11
Passive Investigation: 16
Passive Insight: 11

Proficienceies & Languages:
- Armor: None
- Weapons: Light crossbow, dagger, dart, quarterstaff, sling
- Tools: None
- Languages: Common, Elvish, Aquan, Halfling

Skills:
- Arcana +6
- History +6
- Investigation +6
- Medicine +3
- Religion +6

Class Features:
- Arcane Spellcasting (+6 Spell Attack, 14 save DC)
- Ritual Casting: May cast spells as rituals
- Spellcasting Focus: May use an arcane focus as a spellcasting focus
- Arcane Recovery: May recover two levels of spell slots upon short rest, in between long rests.
- Arcane Tradition: Abjuration
-- Abjuration Savant: May copy abjuration spells at half gold and time needed.
-- Arcane Ward: May ward self with shield that absorbs 12 HP of damage; may replenish it by casting abjuration spells (recover shield HP equal to twice spell level)

Spells in Spellbook (* denotes prepared spell)
- Message *
- Minor Illusion *
- Prestidigitation *
- Shape Water *
- Detect Magic
- Find Familiar
- Grease *
- Identify
- Mage Armor *
- Magic Missile *
- Shield *
- Flaming Sphere *
- Mirror Image *
- Misty Step *
- Web *

Appearance: A bookish, thin young woman with spectacles, short brown hair, brown eyes and pale skin. Wears a wizard's garments and robe and carries a quarterstaff and a spellbook. She is accompanied by her familiar Eleanor, a small toad.

Background: Anna's last name by birth is not Arcana, but due to her being disowned, it's unlikely she'll ever reclaim the family name.

She grew up in Solace, a scholar who lived through books and was unmindful of the social inequalities inherent in the settlement. She accompanied her brothers on a trading trip to Cade-Crable to get them to stop bothering her to get out of the house more, and there she met beings of all backgrounds and walks of life - including the mermaid Lavendee, who Anna found herself smitten with - and despite feeling intense shame over it, she awkwardly confessed the affection and was surprised upon its reciprocation.

Anna was disowned, both for the relationship and for the dangerous new ideas Anna was exploring, ideas such as "perhaps the founding laws of Solace aren't rooted in the innate superiority of humans as we were told." Disowned and heartbroken, Anna stayed in the city during the duration of Lavendee's diplomatic mission, where she discovered she had a talent for arcane matters and studied from Lavendee's old spellbook.

But Lavendee had to return to the sea eventually, and so, the affair came to an end. Anna was gifted a spellbook of her own as a parting gift, and found no reason to return home - or to stay in the city, since if experiencing one new culture was enough to change her life so unexpectedly, what would more than one yield? And so, she took to the road, travelling and learning all that she could, under a new surname that denoted her new devotion in life.

Personality Traits
I’m used to helping out those who aren’t as smart as I am, and I patiently explain anything and everything to others.
Ideals
Beauty. What is beautiful points us beyond itself toward what is true. (Good)
Bond
I feel a special connection with the merfolk.
Flaw
I am easily flustered when talking to a pretty girl or an openly flirtatious one.

doghead

thotd
"Morning frost and the smell of cold after a clear autumn night before for the first fall of winter snow"
aka
Frost, Morning Frost, Autumn, Deadsmell, Winter Snow, Night.

Injasarielsha'thé lo-Rohinja of the Iolanthe
aka
Sariel

Female, wood elf ranger (hunter conclave) 4

Description:
Dark skin. Green eyes. Plain features.
Long black hair braided and gathered in a loose ponytail.
Slender build. Taller than average. Broad shoulders.

Medium humanoid (wood elf), chaotic good.
Tools: Flute.
Senses: Darkvision, Passive Perception 15
Languages: Common, Elvish, Draconic, Orc.

Armor Class 16 (Studded Leather)
Hit Points 32 (Hit Dice 4d10) Speed 35 ft.
STR 12 (+1) DEX 18 (+4) CON 13 (+1)
INT 10 (0) WIS 16 (+3) CHA 08 (-1)

Proficiencies (+2 proficiency bonus)
Saving Throws Str +3, Dex +6; advantage on saves against being charmed.
Skills Athletics +3, Insight +5, Nature +2, Perception +5, Stealth +6, Survival +5
Armour: Light, medium.
Weapons: Simple weapons, martial weapons.

Actions
Attack. You can attack when you take this action, using the following:
  • Shortsword. Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 1d6 + 4 piercing damage.
  • Handaxe. Melee Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 1d6 + 1 slashing damage.
  • Handaxe. Ranged Weapon Attack +8 to hit, range 20/60 ft., one target. Hit 1d6 + 4 slashing damage.
  • Sling. Ranged Weapon Attack +8 to hit, range 30/120ft., one target, Hit 1d4 + 4 bludgeon damage
  • Longbow. Ranged Weapon Attack: +8 to hit, range 150/600 ft., one target. Hit: 1d8 + 4 piercing damage.
Primeval Awareness. Ranger feature.

Options
  • Fey Ancestry. Wood Elf trait.
  • Fey Ancestry. Mask of the Wild.
  • Favored Enemy. Ranger feature.
  • Natural Explorer. Ranger feature.
  • Colossus Slayer. Hunter feature.
  • Spellcasting. Ranger feature. Spell Save DC: 13
Spell Attack Modifier: +5 Spell Slots: 1st-level (3)

Spells Known
* 1st-level spells: goodberry, hunter’s mark, longstrider
Equipment
* Studded leather (45gp), shortsword (10gp), handaxe (2)(10gp), longbow (53gp)(with 60 arrows), explorer’s kit (10gp), hunting trap (10gp), flute (2gp), Sling (1sp).
Wealth
* 199 gp

A child of the Iotanthe tribe, you grew up in the wilds, far from civilization and the comforts of town and technology. The wilds are in your blood. Even in places where you don’t know the specific features of the terrain, you know the way of the wild.
Wanderer. You have an excellent memory for maps and geography, and you can always recall the general layout of terrain, settlements, and other features around you. In addition, you can find food and fresh water for yourself and up to five other people each day, provided that the land offers berries, small game, water, and so forth.
Faction. The Iolanthe are allies of the Emerald Enclave, a group dedicated to maintaining the delicate balance between nature and civilization.
Personality Trait. I once spent 6 years stalking a dragon until it finally agreed to answer my three questions.
Ideal. Life is like the seasons, in constant change, and we must change with it.
Bond. I am a child of the Iolanthe, the guardians of the forest wilds that protect and sustain us.
Flaw. I am quick to judge. Too quick sometimes.

The Iolanthe are "organised into scattered, carefully concealed villages united under a gerontocratic hierarchy composed of village councils consisting of the most distinguished families' eldest members. These councils were often advised by local druids, whose influence played no small part in wood elven politics and who frequently served as the webbing that bound any number of villages together as one realm." [Races of Faerun, pp45-47]. As with most wood elves (also called wild elves, green elves, or forest elves) the Iolanthe tend to be "reclusive and distrusting of non-elves." [Players Handbook 5E, p24].

Last edited:

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Name: Theremin of Keltarin

Sex: Male

Race: Human

Class/Level: Bard 4 (lore)

Alignment: Neutral good

Size: Medium

Type (Subtype): Humanoid (Human)

Init: +4 (+3 dex, +1 jack of all trades)

Senses:

Passive Perception:

DEFENSE

AC:
15 (+2 studded leather, +3 dex)

HP: 31+ 7temp (8 + 15 lvl 2-4 +2*4 con)

Saves: Dexterity & Charisma

Special Defenses:

OFFENSE

Speed:
30ft

Melee:

rapier +5 Attack, 1d8+3 Piercing

dagger +5 Attack, 1d4+3 Piercing (range 20/60)

light crossbow +5 attack; 1d8+3 damage Piercing (range 80/320)

Special Attacks: Spells:

Spell attack modifier: +6

Spell save DC: 14

known: 3 cantrips: Friends, vicious mockery, Prestidigitation

7 spells known: Lvl: 1: sleep, Faerie Fire, Healing word, Tasha’s Hideous Laughter, alter self

lvl2: Suggestion, invisibility

Spell slots: lvl 1:4, lvl2: 3

feats

inspiring leader

You can spend 10 minutes inspiring your companions,

shoring up their resolve to fight. When you do so, choose

up to six friendly creatures (which can include yourself)

within 30 feet o f you w ho can see or hear you and who can understand you. Each creature can gain temporary hit points equal to your level + your Charisma modifier.

A creature can’t gain temporary hit points from this feat

again until it has finished a short or long rest.

Actor

+1 cha

You have an advantage on Charisma (Deception) and Charisma (Performance) checks when trying to pass yourself off as a different person.

You can mimic the speech of another person or the sounds made by other creatures. You must have heard the person speaking, or heard the creature make the sound, for at least 1 minute. A successful Wisdom (Insight) check contested by your Charisma (Deception) check allows a listener to determine that the effect is faked.

STATISTICS

Str
10 (+0), Dex 16 (+3)* , Con 14 (+2), Int 12 (+1), Wis 8(-1), Cha 16 (+3)*

*Proficient

SKILLS Proficiencies in bold: 1 variant human, 3 bard, 2 background, 3 college of lore

Not proficient gets +1 from Jack of all trades

* denotes expertise

+5 (dex) Acrobatics - bard

+0 (wis) Animal Handling

+2 (int) Arcana

+1 (str) Athletics

+7 (cha) Deception*. - human

+3 (int) History

+0 (wis) Insight

+4 (cha) Intimidation

+2 (int) Investigation

+0 (wis) Medicine

+2 (int) Nature

+2 (wis) Perception - bard

+5 (cha) Performance - bard

+7 (cha) Persuasion* - backgtound

+2 (int) Religion

+5 (dex) Sleight of Hand. - college of lore

+5 (dex) Stealth - bard

+1 (wis) Survival - college of lore

Tools:

-Thieve's tools (spent 250 gp for training)

-disguise kit

-lute

-flute

-drum

Languages:Common, Elvish

RACE FEATURES

One skill, one feat, one language

BACKGROUND FEATURES Noble/entertainer

Feature: Position of privilege

Skill Proficiencies:
performance, persuasion

Tool Proficiencies: Disguise kit

Language: 1 extra language: draconic

CLASS FEATURES - bard

- Spellcasting:
Charisma is your spellcasting ability for your spells. The saving throw DC to resist a spell you cast is 14 (8 + prof bonus + cha mod). Your attack bonus when you make an attack with a spell is +6.

Spell level 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9

Slots per day 4/3/0/0/0/0/0/0/0

- Bardic inspiration: Bonus action, chose a creature other than yourself within 60 ft.

Creature gains one bardic inspiration dice. In the next 10 minutes, it can add the die to an ability check, an attack or a save

Gain 4 uses/ long rest (cha mod)

Jack of all trades you can add half your proficiency bonus, rounded down, to any ability che ck you make that doesn ’t already include your proficiency bonus.

Song of Rest Allies regain an extra d6 after a short rest

Expertise 2 skills

Bard College lore, get 3 skills

Cutting Words When a creature that you can see within 60 feet of you makes an Attack roll, an ability check, or a damage roll, you can use your Reaction to expend one of your uses of Bardic Inspiration, rolling a Bardic Inspiration die and subtracting the number rolled from the creature’s roll. You can choose to use this feature after the creature makes its roll, but before the GM determines whether the Attack roll or ability check succeeds or fails, or before the creature deals its damage. The creature is immune if it can’t hear you or if it’s immune to being Charmed.

Proficiencies Simple weapons, hand crossbows, longswords, rapiers, shortswords

Gear:

a rapier

• a diplomat’s pack:

Includes a chest, 2 cases for maps and scrolls, a set of fine clothes, a bottle of ink, an ink pen,

a lamp, 2 flasks of oil, 5 sheets of paper, a vial of perfume,

sealing wax, and soap

• a lute

• studded Leather armor (sold leather armor 10gp) and a dagger

A set of fine clothes, a signet ring, a scroll of pedigree, and a purse containing money

Cash balance

25 noble

400 level 4

-250 thieves tools training

-25gp thieves tools

-35gp (45-10) studded leather

-25gp light crossbows

-2gp 2x 20 bolts

-4 gp 2x flutes

-25gp disguise kit

Money:59 gp

Physical Appearance:

Theremin is a good looking human of boyish appearance, 5’9” tall, and weighs 155 pounds. He has olive skin, brown eyes and dark brown hair. He is 19 years old.

Backstory:

In the works

Remove ads