Mensans, reveal yourselves

hong

WotC's bitch
Well, I only have one IQ, so I couldn't really say. I'm not sure how many people there would be with 132 IQs, though. I mean, even six or seven IQs is a lot, even with the assistance of pharmaceuticals.

Hong "perhaps the Hivemind can help you out" Ooi

BVB said:
What character races and classes do people with 132+ IQs play?

You'd think that with my IQ of 264 I could tell you, but I can't. The only thing I know for sure is that they probably play half as well as I do.

joe b.

Wicht

Hero
When I was a kid, I tested in at 135-138 but I have no idea what I would test as now, its kinda subjective. Never worried about Mensa but I did obtain one of those books on testing your own IQ outa curiousity and when I did the test and went and looked up the score, I discovered the book said it was unreliable for anything over a certain amount. And that was that. I haven't worried about it since.

Anywho, I normally play the DM.

Xeriar

First Post
hong said:
Well, I only have one IQ, so I couldn't really say. I'm not sure how many people there would be with 132 IQs, though. I mean, even six or seven IQs is a lot, even with the assistance of pharmaceuticals.

Hong "perhaps the Hivemind can help you out" Ooi

Well, since there are nine recognized intelligences, and the g factor, you could claim to have 10 if you tested for all of them...

Some are pretty hard though - how do you test moral intelligence?

Myself, I play just about everything. Tend to stay away from paladins, and stick with elves and humans, racially. I don't really see where intelligence comes into play here.

Nifft

Penguin Herder
I wonder how many of those who qualify bother?

Anyway, I usually DM these days, but I've enjoyed playing Druids, Psychic Warriors and Rogues.

-- Nifft

Wicht

Hero
Nifft said:
I wonder how many of those who qualify bother?

I have often wondered what the point is myself. Mensa has always struck me as the sort of thing people do just for the bragging rights.

Remove ads