Pathfinder 1E IC - Tideruler: The Fall of Laholt

OOC: Welcome back! And you do know we'll wipe them out before they move since you have casters first round, right? Initiative for relative speeds of PCs, maybe? So you can resolve spells in proper manner :)
Initiative: 1D20+6 = [13]+6 = 19

How much time has passed? i.e. do we assume our spells ran their course?

Arduniel seethes at the sight of more drow defiling his land. His rage had plenty of time to cool down however and his intellect plays over several scenarios. As usual, his casting is speech only, but it is tongue-twister. It also twists perceptions of some of the warriors facing them, making them believe what is not.

[sblock=Actions]
Move: float 5' down
Standard: cast falsify senses Will DC 17 to resist on Z7, Z11 and Z15 (spending 2 destruction charges, I planned something else earlier, but this has so much potential for chaos :) )

They now see those directly left to them as Daxio, Bat and Aranel respectively, while their companions are among us, seemingly wrapped in chains and immobile. SIGHT ONLY.
[/sblock]

OOC:
Charges: 0
Scripts:
Striking 1/2
Float 1/2
Alter Flow 1/2
Miasma 1/2
Negation: 1/2
Falsify Senses 1/1

Last edited:

Archon Basileus

First Post
EVERYONE

"In all of my encounters with the drow," answers the Bat, pointing at the knight in the centre with his bloody black sword, "I cannot say 'honour' is a word that ever came much to mind."

"I agree," Zyara says. "We know not that they are worthy of us. Nor what honor they might possess."

"We granted you a place among enemies, as equals... More than your inferior existences deserve! Presently, you shall see what it means to fight with honor... And then we shall kill you!" - one of the knights point the lance defyingly, responding to Batknight's and Zyara's threats. The knight knows that this battle won't be without risk, though: the warriors before them are members of the Autumn Court, servants of the queen herself. Not all of them fight here today, apparently, but these riders might even claim their lives, should they be careless.

“Really? After we just wiped the valley with your army?”

"Those pathetic foot soldiers were nothing compared to us! You shall soon follow them! But be not sad, mortal! We'll raise our glasses in your memory... As we tell the tale of our crushing victory! - the first knight agitates his lance as he rides forward, arrogance overtaking his voice!

"The monologue almost makes me want not to face them, just to spite them," she sighs. "Almost."

"Oh, draconian maiden, come!" - a feminine voice bursts from one of the helmets. "Come and face me, then, and I shall prove to you why the Autumn Court deserves to rule the elfic race! Come and pay for your arrogance, surface dweller! - the nightmare rides even faster now, fueled by the amazon's rage.

INITIATIVE ORDER:

Daxio
Non-casting knights
Casting knights + Zyara
Arduniel
Aranel

To roll: Batknight, Alice, Moss

MINI-SHEETS!

AUTUMN CHAMPIONS

[SBLOCK]
The 'Round Table' of the Autumn Court, these knights are equally skilled warriors and bards. Their courtly talents are unmatched in the Underworld. Strangely, not every knight fights today....

TO HIT: +23
CBM: +17
CBD: +30
AC: 30(24/26)
HP: 120
FOR+15 REF +10 WILL +14
DAMAGE: Lance of jousting (1D8+7)(double in charge); two-handed sword (1D10+7)
SPECIAL: damage reduction - blungeoning/magic - 15; spell resistance - 13; channel negative energy (on attack) - +5D6 damage; blasphemy (3x/day); phobia (2x/day); shadowbard (1x/day)
[/SBLOCK]

NIGHTMARE

[SBLOCK]
TO HIT:+9/+4
CMB: +11
CMD: +26
HP:71
DAMAGE: 1d4+4 - bite - 1d6+2 hooves (+1d4 fire)
FOR+8 REF+7 WILL+3
SPECIAL: cloud of smoke 15 feet - skcness 1d6 minutes - FOR 16 denies (1 round duration, conceals as obscuring mist)
[/SBLOCK]

ENEMY STATUS

[SBLOCK]
KNIGHT 1 (HORN) - 120
KNIGHT 2 - 120
KNIGHT 3 - 120
KNIGHT 4 - 120
KNIGHT 5 - 120
KNIGHT 6 - 120
KNIGHT 7 (BANNER)- 120
KNIGHT 1 - 120

MOUNT 1 - 71
MOUNT 2 - 71
MOUNT 3 - 71
MOUNT 4 - 71
MOUNT 5 - 71
MOUNT 6 - 71
MOUNT 7 - 71
[/SBLOCK]

@Neurotic @Shayuri @Charlotte of Oz @MetaVoid @KahlessNestor @Kaodi

Archon Basileus

First Post
OOC: 1 and 7 are casting this turn. I'll always add numbers. I'm numbering them on the map, but you can assume that they're being counted from top (1) to bottom (7) in order. The horn knight is the top one and the banner knight, thr bottom one!

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Initiative: 1D20+6 = [2]+6 = 8

Green dragon licks from his chops drow and demon blood. He stands still, his legs half-buried into the soil. Small wounds and scrapes he suffered in the short battle close over as magic of the boots share the life of the soil with him. He is, however, slow to respond to this new threat. Which of course doesn't make him any less dangerous. He snarls at the theatrics and looks around for hidden enemies for which these could just be a distraction.

Perception: 1D20+17 = [6]+17 = 23 - let's hope this is it for the low rolls...

Shayuri

First Post
(oh, so we ARE doing initiative...drat...I may revise my fireball action then, depending on what happens before me this round. :))

CharlotteOz

Explorer
"Hrm." The mutated tiefling looked at the puny drow, elongated arms on guard. "Well, I don't want to, but if you're all insisting on a fight..."

Deciding not to make the first move - maybe drow were all bluster and this was how they said hello - she clicked the stub on one of the strange devices in her employ, surrounding her with a skin-tight field of faintly shimmering force.

OOC: Alice Chalk Initiative: 1D20+5 = [3]+5 = 8

Taking action to activate Ablative Barrier, which converts the first 5 points of lethal damage to nonlethal damage. (Lasts for 50 points.)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases