Pathfinder 1E Kingmaker: Stolen Land

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
Deciding that the best course of action is to remove the injured target so that he will have no recourse at all, Shillaadrini quickly moves to the bandit on his right, pumping his sword in front of him in a quick, hard strike that allows the curvature of the blade its most effectiveness.

OOC: O11. As I am really out of practice with this system, I will post my rolls in LINE. DM, please apply the necessary mechanics.

Diarmadhim

Explorer
OOC: Attack: 14. Damage: 20.

The bandit, still reeling from the pain of the arrow in his back, is mortified as the elven bladesman barrels toward him. The sweet release of death rescues him from any further terror as the curved blade takes out his throat.

GM: Initiative Order:
Shillaadrini: 24 x
Kuvarious: 18 You're up. The only target left conscious is the bandit in O15.
Happs Bydon: 18 Unconscious
Alexa: 18
Bandit: 16 Dead
Bandit: 14 Unconscious
Emudre: 14
Bandit: 13 Surprised
Sarvek: 9

Last edited:

Gafgarionn

First Post
I lunge to 0:14, and I want to plunge my sickle into the side of the bandit, hopefully delivering pain and justice.

OOC: I rolled a 14 + 2 st =16 vs. AC. If it hits, 4+2= 6 Damage.

Last edited by a moderator:

Diarmadhim

Explorer
Stepping quickly into O14, you slash your sickle into the side of the bandit. He winces in pain as it cuts through his leather armor to find his flesh.

Oleg's Trading Post Round 1.jpg

Kuvarious: 18 x
Alexa: 18 You're up! O15 is the last man standing. Because he's in melee combat with Kuvarious, if you don't have Precise Shot your attack will have a -4 penalty to it.
Emudre: 14

Last edited:

Diarmadhim

Explorer
Sarvek and Shillaadrini, with their keen senses, notice that something appears to have gone amiss with Alexa's last shot. The others in the party are too swept up in the combat to notice. The horses bolt - charging toward the back of the fort, away from the bloody battle. One nearly overruns the bandit, who scampers out of its way at the last moment. It is now safe to assume that they are not trained for combat!

Oleg's Trading Post Round 1.jpg

Alexa: 18 x
Emudre: 14 You're up!

Nagoby

Explorer
Emudre loads her crossbow and aims cautiously, not wanting to hit Kouvarious.

OOC: Attack 1d20+ 1 - 4 = 4, surely a miss.

If she is disappointed, she does not show it.

"We will not show mercy to you, because you have not shown mercy to others. Prepare to meet your gods!"

Diarmadhim

Explorer
The bandit finally seems to get his bearings about him. Looking around, he sees all of his compatriots dead. Rather than running as a wise man would, or surrendering as a smart man would, he draws his weapon and lunges at Kuvarious. His short sword bounces harmlessly off of Kuvarious' mutagen enhanced skin.

Alexa: 18 x
Emudre: 14 x
Bandit: 13 x

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
Sarvek Moves Up

Sarvek moves up along the wall, trying to get a shot around the corner of the building. He finds his angle, and draws down on the bandit, hoping that his aim is true!

OOC:
Sarvek hits an AC of 19.
If that hits, the damage from his arrow is 5 pts.

Sarvek's current position:

Oleg's Trading Post Round 1a.jpg

Diarmadhim

Explorer
Sarvek's arrow flies true, puncturing through the small of the bandits' back. The man collapses to the ground in a heap, breathing but unconscious.

The group's first combat is a success, with neither casualties nor injuries among you. What do you do?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases