Pathfinder 1E Kingmaker: Stolen Land

Ricky Passmore

First Post
I will explain to all present the events we have gone through. The lucky find of the hunter that showed us the way to the bandits camp. The savage ambush on us as soon as we rode into the camp. The close combat that almost killed us all, and our final success. The bandits taken for a chance to bring them to justice or redemption. And the attack by the wisp that ended them. And now we made it back, but the threat of this drunken bandit Lord is still looming over us.

Diarmadhim

Explorer
Kesten's chuckle is a mix of humor and annoyance at Shillaadrini's surliness. “We are soldiers, not tradesmen, and this is the frontier. Our business is safeguarding the peace and killing those that would break it. When Randall came through and informed us that he had directed you all to the bandit's camp, we decided to prepare for the worst. The worst being you all perished and the bandits came back in force to make an example. It is good the ward of Surtova is concerned about the business of the area.”

He nods politely to Kuvarious, accompanied by a slight bow. “My thanks for the kind words, cousin. We will strive to ensure your peace of mind is maintained in fulfilling our duty to protect this post.”

During Alexa's recounting of the ambush, Kesten is quiet and listens intently. Svetlana occasionally allows an “oh dear!” or similar exclamation to escape her lips. Oleg simply nods, a resolute look on his face. After the events are recapitulated, Oleg and Svetlana exchange pleasantries with Emudre. Oleg excuses himself and goes into the main house while Svetlana points to the guesthouse. “We converted the guesthouse into lodging. It's a tad less spacious than it was before, but it should still be comfortable. Oleg tells me there's still more room than what sailors have on ships. You can find Jhod in there.”

Kesten steps closer to Alexa, “You called the lead bandit a drunk – that could prove useful. If it's a weakness, you might be able to use it to be his undoing. The problem with drunks is their propensity for violence, but false memories and a general cognitive impairment make decision-making much more sporadic – albeit difficult to predict... Yes, interesting,” he trails off as he begins to pace around the fort in quiet contemplation.

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
Ignoring the intentionally contentious response, Shillaadrini Speaks up back toward the group as he reads through the wanted information.

"Hey! what do you say we look into this Kobold problem. We might even come across some moon radishes while we travel?"

Ricky Passmore

First Post
Alexa looks at the map around the trading post and says "Each hex on this map is miles wide, it should take at least a day each hex to clear out. We should gear up for about a week and start clearing land out to make sure there are no bandits nearby. Anyone have suggesting on direction?"

Nagoby

Explorer
Alexa looks at the map around the trading post and says "Each hex on this map is miles wide, it should take at least a day each hex to clear out. We should gear up for about a week and start clearing land out to make sure there are no bandits nearby. Anyone have suggesting on direction?"

Emudre replies "Let's head in the direction of the hills, since we know where the kobolds are likely to be. If luck favours us, we may stumble across bandits or moon radishes on the way. "

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
Emudre replies "Let's head in the direction of the hills, since we know where the kobolds are likely to be. If luck favours us, we may stumble across bandits or moon radishes on the way. "
Adrin nods and replies before checking his gear and heading to stable his horse.
"Gear up for a week and heading for the hills... Got it. We should take a day's rest first too. That last trip out was pretty hectic."

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
Sarvek nods, and says to Emmie, “That’s an excellent plan. I mainly need rations and water for myself and my horse, and plenty of arrows. I only need an hour or so to look after such needs, but Adrin has a point, a day’s rest would do us all some good.”

Ricky Passmore

First Post
Alexa says "Maybe we gather about a week of supplies for ourselves and our horses and then start clearing hexes one at a time. Since we don't know where the bounties are yet I am thinking we can start clearing hexes between us and the bandit camp we cleared out. Maybe we can find more clues about the bandits and the bounties. And I think we would all sleep a little better if we were sure that there are no bandit closer to us."

Gafgarionn

First Post
"This sounds like the best idea. We have a bit of a slight familiarity with the land until the camp at least."

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove ads