[PF] Book 6, Minor Spoilers - What Is Agony Gas?

Root7OneOne

Villager
Good morning folks.

In book 6, after the completion of the challenge, the next combat encounter involves Agony Gas. It is described as "a chemical weapon that sears mucous membranes and can cause debilitating pain and blindness." I can't seem to find any actual stats for it though. What have people used for this encounter? Should I treat it like a form of the Acid Fog spell, without the slowing effect? Should it act like a poison with DCs for blindness and an ability damage? Sorry if this has been answered before. I didn't find anything with a brief search.

In D&D 4e, the effect was "The thick gas grants concealment to creatures more than 1 square away, and total concealment to those more than 2 squares away, but the duplicants all have blindsense. Any living creature that needs to breathe feels its mucous membranes burn. Such creatures take ongoing 5 acid damage until they exit the area. Creatures that fall unconscious due to this damage are permanently blinded (treat as a Level 5 affliction)."

In PF, the rules were "The thick gas grants concealment to creatures more than 1 square away, and total concealment to those more than 2 squares away, but the duplicants all have blindsense. Any living creature that needs to breathe feels its mucous membranes burn. Such creatures take 1d6 acid damage each round until they exit the area. Creatures that fall unconscious due to this damage are permanently blinded."

Those stats show up in the 'Terrain' section.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases