Gen Con 2003 Pics and Pics of Indy!

Ed Cha

Community Supporter
Among EN World people there are: Mystic Eye, MEG Hal, Buttercup, JoeGKushner, joegbrowning, Eric Noah, and more!

Ed Cha

Community Supporter
MEG Hal said:
EEKKKKKK I saw me...
so hideous, oh so hideous.

I am holding a good book but other then that YIKES!!!!!!!
:eek:
;)
:D

Actually, I think you look cute and huggable. :D

If you want any copies, Hal, e-mail me and I'll send them to you. That goes for anyone else in the pics!

Ed Cha

Community Supporter
I still have extra copies of most of the photos, so please e-mail me if you are in one of them and would like it sent to you. Of course, I will ship to you for free!

KnowTheToe

First Post
Nice Pics.

I want to meet Buttercup. Everyone who meets her says she is the nicest person. I swear her screen name influences people peanut-buttercups are awesome and I think people generally give her the benefit of the doubt because they love the candy. Which makes her smart for choosing such a name and really nice. Now I have to meet her.:p

Ed Cha

Community Supporter
KnowTheToe said:
Nice Pics.

I want to meet Buttercup. Everyone who meets her says she is the nicest person. I swear her screen name influences people peanut-buttercups are awesome and I think people generally give her the benefit of the doubt because they love the candy. Which makes her smart for choosing such a name and really nice. Now I have to meet her.:p

Yep, she's a wonderful person. Very friendly with a great smile! :)

One of the big reasons for going to these conventions is to meet great people like her in person. It really personalizes everything.

Napftor

Explorer
Ed Cha said:
Among EN World people there are: Mystic Eye, MEG Hal, Buttercup, JoeGKushner, joegbrowning, Eric Noah, and more!

I'm the "and more!" person in the first pic. I'm hiding behind Stefon Mears in the back left with my crooked smirk. :D

Remove ads