WotBS [WotBS] 5ed. still a thing?

Quick question! I see where you mentioned it's available on Roll20, but are there any plans to sell the adventures as a module for Fantasy Grounds? Or should I just get the PDFs?

Tormyr

Adventurer
Quick question! I see where you mentioned it's available on Roll20, but are there any plans to sell the adventures as a module for Fantasy Grounds? Or should I just get the PDFs?

FG is likely to happen down the road. If you want to play now, you need to go through PDF, softcover, or Roll20.

trencher7

Explorer
I´ve been on vacation for a couple of weeks and now that I´ve returned... Part II of the WotBS has been released for 5e!
Great news, great work!!!

Falkus

Explorer
Excellent news, my Saturday DM is going to be running this for our group :) I'm looking forward to playing my Mastermind Rogue now!

insanity_rocks

Villager
First, please allow me to say "Awesome job with WotBS". I recently learned about this adventure when a group of players approached me to be their DM for the series. I'm planning on running 5e, BTW. I read the Player's Guide and the Campaign Guide, and the first adventure. Top Notch! I was mildly surprised to see/learn the 3.5e and 4e versions. Our first session will be 9 Dec.

I went ahead and purchased all the 5e content from DriveThruRPG.

My question: What's the best way to keep abreast of latest releases?

Tormyr

Adventurer
First, please allow me to say "Awesome job with WotBS". I recently learned about this adventure when a group of players approached me to be their DM for the series. I'm planning on running 5e, BTW. I read the Player's Guide and the Campaign Guide, and the first adventure. Top Notch! I was mildly surprised to see/learn the 3.5e and 4e versions. Our first session will be 9 Dec.

I went ahead and purchased all the 5e content from DriveThruRPG.

My question: What's the best way to keep abreast of latest releases?

Welcome! I am happy to hear that you are enjoying my adaptation of this amazing campaign saga to 5e. The 5e version primarily adapts the 3.5 version while incorporating some of the 4e content where it builds on the core story while doing things in as "5e a way as possible". I am wrapping up the finishing touches on the fourth adventure, and it should be out in the next day or so. :)

Each adventure's release will be announced on this website as well as @ancrisit and [MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION] on twitter. You can also go to one of the book's pages and click the "follow your favorites" link on the left which will send you an email whenever anything is released. https://www.rpgnow.com/product/242808/War-of-the-Burning-Sky-5E-1-The-Scouring-of-Gate-Pass

If you are enjoying it, please consider leaving a rating or review for the adventures and guides. Thanks!

I am so so so incredibly relieved to hear that! I've spent the last two months checking the website every other day to see if there had been an update and was starting to get worried no more would be released. The AP is fantastic and I am incredibly grateful to everyone involved in both the original project and now the adaptation. Also I apologize if I come on a bit strong, I don't know how to properly say how much in love I am with WotBS (and Zeitgeist!).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases