Combo domains?

abe ray

Explorer
What would happen if you combined domains to make 1 big domain in dnd 3.5? I’m asking mostly for curiosities sake. 1 idea is good +sun =evil disentergration,basically you vaporize evil undead & leave good undead unharmed! Any other combo domains ideas out there?

Eltab

Lord of the Hidden Layer
There are something like 200 Domains out there; sifting them for combos is going to take a while. Why not list a few more yourself so we can see what you have in mind?
Maybe it would be easier to look at famous gods of the various pantheons and their Domains, as a place to start the list.

I could see a Cleric of Auppenser (Forgotten Realms: mentalism, mind, thought, psionics) being able to whip up illusions and/or Dominate XYZ so as to make a part of Team Monster useless, fight after fight.

abe ray

Explorer
I mostly meant the base domains found in the players handbook. The various elemental domains +the animal/plant domains and you could summon animentals or eleplantals

Last edited:

abe ray

Explorer
For sun/healing combination how about solar healing? You have the equivalent of a ring of regeneration when your in direct sunlight?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases