Pathfinder 1E Fighter Weapon Training Advice: Is there a Heavy Blade with Reach?

I want to have a heavy blade for my main weapon, but recognize that there are lots of things with reach or that fly and it would be good to have a long weapon to deal with them. I do like Combat Patrol and might do Lunge but I'm not sure how long the game will go or how viable the Fighter will be.

So many classes do "fighting" better, it seems. Even with the Advanced Armor Training and Advanced Weapon Training seem terrific until I start thinking about other ways to do things. I liked Armed Bravery but I'm thinking it might be better to take Iron Will than something that changes Bravery to affect all Will saves. Until level 10 I'd be better with Iron Will.

We are doing the Automatic Bonus Progression where characters attune non-magical gear with Enhancement bonuses. That may sink the Master Armorer feat for me. I was going to take Advancing but since we are level 4 I'd lose the +1 to AC. That bonus might be worth more than the ability to move 10' when I drop something considering I'd be going without a shield.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases