Starfinder Ed Starfinder-1-01

biotech66

Explorer
Radaszam looks over the crew This race is a race. You can do anything you want to "help" our racer, but you can't kill anybody. I expect the race to happen, the racer to be alive and well, and our racer to win. Do I make my self clear? Any other questions?

CharlotteOz

Explorer
Tara dutifully donned the smock of a pit crew operator, frowning. "Has to be a trick to this. Hmmmm. Maybe some special parts for the engine? Or advance knowledge of the track? Or... She nodded at her floating mote. "Yes, I know I sound like I'm grasping at straws but I don't really follow racing."

Shayuri

First Post
Tisi took in the information and arranged each fact in her mind's eye until it made sense.

"We start with our racer. Determine his fallibilities. Assess corrective measures. 'Racer' in this context refers to both pilot and vehicle."

She looks at the others.

"Then we must meet the opponent, and conduct a similar assessment of his person and equipment, seeking vulnerabilities to exploit."

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Absalom Station/Nyori Palisades
Round 0

“Yes, Tisi has the right of it, I think,” Ashlyn agreed. “Let’s introduce ourselves to the racer and assess the car and competition.”

They made their way through the station crowds toward the track.

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Move:.
Standard:
Full:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
Stamina: 7/7 HP: 10/10 Resolve: 5/5
EAC: 12 KAC: 13 CMD: 21
Fort: 0 Ref: 1* (mk 1 Ring of Resistance) Will: 6
Healing Channel: 1 Resolve point: Self: Move; Touch: Action; All w/in 30’: Full
Healing Touch (1/d): 10m, 5 hp/L
Spells
0 (DC 14): Detect Magic, Fatigue, Stabilize, Telekinetic Projectile
1 (2/3 DC 15): Mind Thrust, Mystic Cure, Lesser Remove Condition
Conditions:
[/sblock]

biotech66

Explorer
You then head out to the circuit. Ratrod’s racing circuit is a hollowed-out section of a mountain of spare parts in Botscrap, the track specifically sanctioned by the ysoki-dominated Salvage Union that controls most of the yards. When you arrive at the competitors’ entrance, a small, very basic robot informs you of the basic rules of the race BUZZZ racers and their pit crews are to build and improve their vehicles from the available scrap around the racetrack. Vehicles built at previous junkraces can return. Racers can fire upon other competitors during the race, but firing into the audience is grounds for immediate disqualification; racer weapons must be nonlethal and may affect only opponents’ vehicles. DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?

OOC: Questions or do you want to move to the racetrack?

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Absalom Station/Botscrap
Round 0

“Thank you,” Ashlyn told the robot when it had given them the rules. “We are looking for a human woman named Laboni,” she said. “Could you point her out to us?”

Standard:
Full:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
Spells
Conditions:
[/sblock]

biotech66

Explorer
The robot wers and clicks for a few seconds then turns and points to a women. ZZZTTT That is her. She is alone by her racer.

You head into the racer setup area. Laboni (CN female human mechanic) is easy to find in the crowd due to her paisley clothes and bright white lab coat. When she sees you Laboni quietly says Thanks for showing up to help! I don't think I can do this on my own. I don't want to apologize to Ratrod until I have won at least one of these races. Will you help me?

What would you like to ask Loboni?

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Absalom Station/Botscrap
Round 0

“That is what we are here for, to help,” Ashlyn told Laboni. “So how can we help you? I’m not much of a mechanic, but hopefully I can help in some other way.”

Standard:
Full:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
Spells
Conditions:
[/sblock]

CharlotteOz

Explorer
"Same here. I'm more a student of life sciences - all I know is that fuel makes it go fast - but maybe in addition to fixing your ride, we could psyche out your opponents...?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases