D&D 5E Dice Camera Action intro video for next season, insight to the next hardback?

Status
Not open for further replies.

darjr

I crit!
Dice Camera Action posted their intro video for the next season. It's pretty cool. It has all the regulars and a few unknowns..... anybody know who they are? I think a couple are obvious but I'll leave my opinions out of it.

[video=youtube;XJigy3gT1qk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJigy3gT1qk[/video]

Last edited:

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
So this is obviously cancelled now eh?

Chris Perkins hasn't said anything on twitter about it. I can imagine him being asked about it and giving an awkward, pained laugh - what a mess.

If it's just a messy divorce, the show will survive. If the allegation about ProJared asking underage women for naked photos are true (and it's not looking good), then maybe not? I'm not sure how easily he could be removed/replaced...

Scott Graves

First Post
Does it matter what the truth is now? That guy who created the Nerdist got hit with allegations and it never even hit a court room. He lost the panel he did at a major convention and was removed from his own show. All over allegations made on Twitter. Eventually he got it straitened out when a half dozen women who knew him well countered the allegations and he was partially restored to his previous status but the stigma is still there. His life has been forever changed by the court of public opinion. So unless this guy has lots of good friends ready to take the fight to Twitter and get his reputation restored he's pretty much toxic waste that no media will touch with a ten foot pole.

A side note... do they still have the ten foot pole in D&D 5E? I don't recall seeing it in the equipment lists but it is 2:30 AM and I'm a tad drunk. Had to wind down after getting harassed by the police while subbing a paper route for another carrier. Some old lady called in that I looked suspicious walking around with a big bag that says the newspaper name placing plastic wrapped papers on door steps. I guess she thought I was a terrorist.

robus

Lowcountry Low Roller
Supporter
Does it matter what the truth is now? That guy who created the Nerdist got hit with allegations and it never even hit a court room. He lost the panel he did at a major convention and was removed from his own show. All over allegations made on Twitter. Eventually he got it straitened out when a half dozen women who knew him well countered the allegations and he was partially restored to his previous status but the stigma is still there. His life has been forever changed by the court of public opinion. So unless this guy has lots of good friends ready to take the fight to Twitter and get his reputation restored he's pretty much toxic waste that no media will touch with a ten foot pole.

Let’s cool it with the himpathy. Men have been :):):):):):):)s to women for millennia and now we get some pushback it’s “oh no, his life is ruined”. I know too many women whose lives have been damaged by sexual assault/harassment, my daughter not least among them. Just because a guy is nice to some women doesn’t mean he can’t be a harasser of others. The “some of my best friends are women!” defense.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
it is 2:30 AM and I'm a tad drunk. Had to wind down after getting harassed by the police while subbing a paper route for another carrier. Some old lady called in that I looked suspicious walking around with a big bag that says the newspaper name placing plastic wrapped papers on door steps. I guess she thought I was a terrorist.

Let's not get drunk and post political rants on EN World at 2.30am, hmmm?

DND_Reborn

The High Aldwin
Let’s cool it with the himpathy. Men have been :):):):):):):)s to women for millennia and now we get some pushback it’s “oh no, his life is ruined”. I know too many women whose lives have been damaged by sexual assault/harassment, my daughter not least among them. Just because a guy is nice to some women doesn’t mean he can’t be a harasser of others. The “some of my best friends are women!” defense.

So, because it is a truly horrible thing to do to women, you want it done to men now? Wouldn't it be better to stop doing it to everyone?

Regardless of gender, proving harassment should be done by law, not public opinion and justifiable outrage. It is wrong to blame and do to women, but it is just as wrong to blame and do to men. Everyone deserves a chance to defend themselves and we should not make such things into modern day witch (or warlock) hunts. I know victims as well, on both sides, and "getting some pushback" is never a good thing.

Just something to think about.

robus

Lowcountry Low Roller
Supporter
So, because it is a truly horrible thing to do to women, you want it done to men now? Wouldn't it be better to stop doing it to everyone?

Regardless of gender, proving harassment should be done by law, not public opinion and justifiable outrage. It is wrong to blame and do to women, but it is just as wrong to blame and do to men. Everyone deserves a chance to defend themselves and we should not make such things into modern day witch (or warlock) hunts. I know victims as well, on both sides, and "getting some pushback" is never a good thing.

Just something to think about.

Really not wanting to get dragged into a “debate”. Is there a culture of sexual harassment/assault against men? No. Is there against women? Yes. The pushback is part of an effort to change the culture. End of story.

DND_Reborn

The High Aldwin
Really not wanting to get dragged into a “debate”. Is there a culture of sexual harassment/assault against men? No. Is there against women? Yes. The pushback is part of an effort to change the culture. End of story.

True, this is not the place for a debate, but you are woefully ignorant if you honestly think in this modern day world there is not a culture of sexual harassment/assault against men. Disagree if you like, but I have said my piece and will leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases