Where do I find that "Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt!" ifgs movie?

Chain Lightning

First Post
Hello, remember long ago someone posted a link to a home movie of some IFGS like game? All the adventurers were swarming some big bad guy and one spellcaster kept yelling, "Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt!" over and over again.

Please, please....if someone can post the link back to this video, I need to get a hold of it again. :)

Norfleet

First Post
Personally, I thought he needed a better lightning bolt, seeing as he threw 3 or 4 of them, and was more or less completely ignored by the other participants.

The way I see it, if I jab someone in the back with a taser, he's going DOWN. None of that throwing multiple lightning bolts and being totally ignored, thing.

The entire thing served to significantly detract from the dignity of spellcasters everywhere.

well... you could always do a search on google to find out what the thing may have come from and then do some searching on kazaa or the file-sharing program of your choice.

Sam

First Post
IIRC, that was from an X-Play (or whatever the show was called before MORGAN WEBB ;) joined) episode on LARPing. I think. Hmmm.... I might have dreamed that all up. If so, please disregard.

Bloodsparrow

First Post
Sam said:
IIRC, that was from an X-Play (or whatever the show was called before MORGAN WEBB ;) joined) episode on LARPing. I think. Hmmm.... I might have dreamed that all up. If so, please disregard.

Extended Play is what it was called.

There was an episode, just before the change over, where he went to a NIRO game. (I had it saved on my TiVo for a while.) But that's not what they're talking about.

Sam

First Post
Bloodsparrow said:
Extended Play is what it was called.

There was an episode, just before the change over, where he went to a NIRO game. (I had it saved on my TiVo for a while.) But that's not what they're talking about.
That's right. Extended Play. Thanks.

So, if it wasn't from there, where was it from? I know I've seen that clip before, and it wasn't at my computer.

Bloodsparrow

First Post
Sam said:
That's right. Extended Play. Thanks.

So, if it wasn't from there, where was it from? I know I've seen that clip before, and it wasn't at my computer.

If you watch a lot of TechTv then perhaps they showed it on Call For Help or the ScreenSavers...

I've only ever seen it on computers myself.

Remove ads