D&D 5E (OOC) Rise of the Dracolich (Full)

Fradak

Explorer
I'll do my best to stop them.

By the way Fitz, Lorenn tries to block the passage more than restrain the Kobolds. So if the cave is narrower at some point, he casts the spell there. It's not easy to trace clearly the limits of the 20 ft cube on the map.

Imo every spells feel better in 5e :)

Last edited:

FitzTheRuke

Legend
[MENTION=6805410]Fradak[/MENTION] I just noticed that I never answered your question regarding Kobolds seeing Lorenn. Yes, as soon as they ran out of the tunnel (which they did, not because they knew he was there, but because they came out to look for trouble in general) they would see him. You're only hidden with Stealth when you're opponent doesn't have direct line-of-sight. (They gained line-of-sight when they moved).

FitzTheRuke

Legend
[MENTION=23]Ancalagon[/MENTION] What do you think is wrong with the Trolls' positions? They seem fine to me. (Unless you just mean that I reversed two of the Icons, which is possible. I've done it before.)

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
[MENTION=23]Ancalagon[/MENTION] What do you think is wrong with the Trolls' positions? They seem fine to me. (Unless you just mean that I reversed two of the Icons, which is possible. I've done it before.)

Ok, so Troll 2 is the one that cannon-balled into the party and got hit by an arrow. He should be right besides Sesto and Kalorn, in the N and O rows. However....

... did you edit the post? I could have *sworn* that troll 3 was listed as in the N-O rows and Troll 2 was back in the I J area? I checked twice? Strange... Ok it's in the right place then.

Lastly, I'll note that Troll 2 should be providing cover to the party due to the angle and its size and maybe troll 3 would have missed because of that, but that's timing dependent :)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
There's a lot of cover going on, and I've been taking into account, AFAIK. They are 20' up a ramp, after all - the ceiling provides cover for *them* if you get too far back, and the ground if you get too close (though not so much now that they are close to the top of the ramp). They're a pretty big target, though, so their AC isn't TOO high anyway (though their skin is pretty thick!).

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
welcome back [MENTION=5044]Charwoman Gene[/MENTION] ! :)

I am very sorry for the mess of posts - I know it's not pretty, but I hope it's clear at least. To make the others' turn clearer, I humbly suggest finding out if troll 1 bites the dust or not....

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Why did you need to see the individual d6's?
Because of the greater weapon fighting style. I get to reroll any 1 or 2s.

For example, if I were to toll 3d6 and get a total of 9, maybe I rolled 3, 3, and 3 (no rerolls) or I rolled 6, 2, 1 (2 rerolls).

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases