D&D 5E (OOC) Rise of the Dracolich (Full)

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
On the phone I sometimes have a hard time telling exactly what square a PC is in... as far as distinguishing PCs , I have a hard time with harb and Chrysagon, both are cowled figures and I can't remember which is which.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
In other news, I bet Mord is happy Kalorn made that concentration check...

In other other news, I'm on the road again for another week, will do my best to post.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Better to have this discussion here. We do seem to be short on tanky types. Early Bird is gone?

That said, Mord's used up his spell slots, so he's down to EB until we get some rest. He can use the kobold skeletons as additional chaff in the short term if it helps.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
You could try to make peace with the Ice-Toads to possibly find a guarded place to rest. You scared the crap out of (what was his name, Oopee?) but that doesn't mean that you can't smooth it over.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Better to have this discussion here. We do seem to be short on tanky types. Early Bird is gone?

That said, Mord's used up his spell slots, so he's down to EB until we get some rest. He can use the kobold skeletons as additional chaff in the short term if it helps.

Short rest would help with healing too.

And yes, [MENTION=6899077]EarlyBird[/MENTION] seems to have vanished. He was running several games too. I hope he's ok :(

There was also this guy who had this very interesting goliath "paladin of the mountains/stone" concept that would really have worked well as a party tank, but he bailed out... but it's earlybird that worries me...

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Basic raise dead but with skeletons. You said it might grow in power with levels, but we haven't leveled yet. I'd prefer 2 troll skellies over 6 kobolds for the 4 charges.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases