D&D 5E (OOC) Rise of the Dracolich (Full)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I'd like to keep going and move it along if we can. The way I see it, you have two good choices right now:

1: Clockwise. Follow Lorenn. Kill some Kobolds or sneak past. Head for Maccath at 9.
Or
2: Counter-clockwise. Same (as far as kobolds go). Head for 14. Talk to Ice-Toad Queen.

Someone please decide. You are literally standing around in an ice box ATM.

Fradak

Explorer
Sorry guys. I'm back home recovering from a surgery. I suppose I have a lot to read. I'm doing it right now. Thank you for your patience.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
That you are heading south? Yeah, I saw it way back then, but I didn't want you to get too far away before I found out if anyone was following you, or if you'd turn around after Kalorn contacted you. I'll let you find out what is in the bottom right corner of the map before anything else happens!

tglassy

Adventurer
Primus can put a Wall of Force at the entrance where the Kobalds are coming from. Then he could use his Mind Thrust to pick them off from safety, until they broke the barrier. Or he can cut off the Kobalds in the back so we only focus on a few at a time. I might do that second one, unless someone else has an idea.

Remove ads