D&D 5E Races for a 5e sci fi game

It would help to know what tone you are aiming for. Is it supposed to be light/dark serious/frivolous fantastical/grounded?

NB: spelling mistake/typo in the title: Alien

dwayne

Adventurer
The tone is set by the DM running the game and the player playing the character, as they are general enough to let you use how you want. I could have put more detail and such into them but in doing this I would tie them down to a more spacific idea. And i wanted to leave it open to have the one who down loads to use come up with their own tone per say.

The tone is set by the DM running the game and the player playing the character, as they are general enough to let you use how you want. I could have put more detail and such into them but in doing this I would tie them down to a more spacific idea. And i wanted to leave it open to have the one who down loads to use come up with their own tone per say.

Then you need to reconsider your rhino men from Pluto. When you have a race whose name is a bad pun, coming from a dwarf planet that is one of the least likely places in the solar system to support life, you aren't exactly supporting a serious or grounded game!

dwayne

Adventurer
Then you need to reconsider your rhino men from Pluto. When you have a race whose name is a bad pun, coming from a dwarf planet that is one of the least likely places in the solar system to support life, you aren't exactly supporting a serious or grounded game!

your comment makes no sense as the game is a fictional based thing in and of its self not based in any reality other than the one you create so your comment is stupid and makes no sense. And i take it the monkey and bears are any better they are presented here for free for those who want them and make them there own. I suggest you move on and go play your realistic forgotten realms game with magic and elves. Oh and i am blocking your idiocy

dwayne

Adventurer
something such as that is too specific and would be better as a creature to encounter than a playable race. But there are books like ultramodern 5e that have robotic races you can play that you could add abilities to if you want one really bad.

ART!

Deluxe Unhuman
your comment makes no sense as the game is a fictional based thing in and of its self not based in any reality other than the one you create so your comment is stupid and makes no sense. And i take it the monkey and bears are any better they are presented here for free for those who want them and make them there own. I suggest you move on and go play your realistic forgotten realms game with magic and elves. Oh and i am blocking your idiocy

Well, I was thinking of posting some constructive criticism, but nevermind.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member

Completely unnecessary. Don't call people names, and if you want to block somebody, don't announce it.

Remove ads