5E EB's KotB: (Group 1) Courage of the Lions
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 59
  1. #1
    Member
    Lama (Lvl 13)



    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,101

    EB's KotB: (Group 1) Courage of the Lions

    Name:  bullete.jpg
Views: 1564
Size:  190.3 KB

    First IC for the group that is going Bulette hunting. It will stay the thread for all IC games even though the adventures and assignments even the players may change. Still working out the kinks as to how I want all this to go, so bear with me a few months (years?).

    Party to start:
    @Skarsgard @Charwoman Gene @TallIan @tglassy @jmucchiello

    LINKS:General OOC
    The Lion's Den - IC
    And the RG

    Let's get started, shall we.
    Last edited by EarlyBird; Wednesday, 20th June, 2018 at 08:09 PM.
    XP Skarsgard gave XP for this post

  2. #2
    Member
    Lama (Lvl 13)



    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,101
    placeholder

  3. #3
    Member
    Lama (Lvl 13)



    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,101
    The first morning of your stay in Kendall Keep dawns cloudy and cool, and there may well be rain before the day is over. But nothing can deter the excitement you feel as you check over your weapons and gear and ready yourself for the adventures ahead.

    At breakfast Kordo Vas gave the group last minute instructions as he learned about a hermit the locals call the Bee-Man who lives in a glade not far from where the bulette has been rampaging. From time to time the Bee-Man would bring casks of mead to the keep to trade for blankets, vegetables, and to get a few tools sharpened. Kordo Vas wants you to ask the man to visit the Keep and to see if he can't get him to start his trade up once more.

    You leave The Lion's Den and Kendall Keep early, headed for the Trill Farm or Dubit's logging camp. Both have had trouble with the monstrous landshark and can give you more insight and information about the monster. The farm is closer to the Keep and stationery so finding it will be easy, but the logging camp is located near the forest edge and usually moves about monthly.

    OOC: RP your little walk, about a mile and a half. And please decide where you would like to start.

  4. #4
    Member
    The Great Druid (Lvl 17)



    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    4,674
    Derek, weapons strapped securely to his back, moves to the front of the line, ready to face any foe that approaches. He mostly stays quiet, as is his way. The start of the trip reminded him of his time in a previous group, much like this one, and the memories had stolen his tongue for the moment.

  5. #5
    Member
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)



    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    668
    A much cleaner Slipper set out in the morning, he had taken advantage of a bath the previous evening and the smell was much more pleasant. Derek was his silent self, which allowed Slipper to slip into a comfortable step next to the big man. After a moment he pulled out a hunk of bread from his pack and tore a chunk out of it as he walked.

    "Which one should we go for first?" he asks around a wad of half chewed sodden bread. "The farm is closer, should we go there first?"

  6. #6
    Member
    The Great Druid (Lvl 17)



    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    4,674
    Ignoring the disgusting sound of the younger man chewing while trying to talk, Derek said. The farm. I would like to know more before blindly rushing in to danger.
    Laugh Skarsgard laughed with this post

  7. #7
    Community Supporter
    Superhero (Lvl 15)



    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Central, NJ, USA
    Posts
    7,588
    Lindrel comes downstairs in the morning. She has left her expensive lute in her room along with a few odds and ends. She is sure to have a hearty breakfast before they set out.

  8. #8
    Member
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    Charwoman Gene's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    5,660
    "RAAAARGH!!! YES! GOOD MORNING!!" shouts the half-orc as he pulls his dripping head out of the rain barrel. He scoots to the front of the group, saying, "We're gonna want my eyes and my nose up front if we are gonns track this beastie and not get into trouble."

  9. #9
    Member
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)



    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    668
    Slipper stopped chewing with his mouth agape as the half-orc stumbled to the front of the group.

    "Be my guesht," he slurred as his tongue fought its way around the bread. Unconsciously he slipped back slightly letting the half-orc get a bit of a lead on him.

  10. #10
    Member
    Lama (Lvl 13)



    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,101
    OOC: So Aurelius is the navigator, a Wisdom(Survival) check please. With advantage I'm sure someone will give him a helping hand.
    And I'll have a character check done for him this weekend.

Similar Threads

  1. Where are the Dire Lions?
    By sdt in forum *Pathfinder & Starfinder
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Wednesday, 22nd October, 2008, 02:12 AM
  2. No lions or tigers... oh my
    By epochrpg in forum *Pathfinder & Starfinder
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: Wednesday, 11th June, 2008, 04:06 AM
  3. KotB... The Caves of the Unknown
    By kallisti23 in forum *General Roleplaying Games Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: Monday, 4th February, 2008, 11:35 PM
  4. In the Lions Den
    By Nathal in forum *General Roleplaying Games Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Sunday, 15th May, 2005, 03:18 AM
  5. [3.5 KOTB] Keep on the Borderlands Characters (Including NPCs!)
    By Insight in forum *General Roleplaying Games Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Wednesday, 16th March, 2005, 08:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •