WOIN It's the official WOIN character builder!

easl

Explorer
Very nice!

How do you (or do you?) plan on integrating the options of taking defensive skills and universal exploits into the career choices? Also things like armor skills.

I don't know how the code works but maybe have separate drop-down menus? I.e. under each "career skill" drop down put a "Common skill" drop down, and under the "career exploit" drop down put a "universal exploit" drop down. then either add directions or code in the ability to only pick 2 skills and 1 exploit maximum per career.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Very nice!

How do you (or do you?) plan on integrating the options of taking defensive skills and universal exploits into the career choices? Also things like armor skills.

I don't know how the code works but maybe have separate drop-down menus? I.e. under each "career skill" drop down put a "Common skill" drop down, and under the "career exploit" drop down put a "universal exploit" drop down. then either add directions or code in the ability to only pick 2 skills and 1 exploit maximum per career.

When you pick your free universal exploit it also gives you a choice to switch any skills to defensive skills.

Arthreas

First Post
Huh darn, I was working on something similar to this for my v3 character sheet with a career builder system. Ah well. Looks impressive! I wish I could code and make cool applications sometimes heh. I could never get the hang of it like I could working with spreadsheets. This will be useful should I ever come back to using this system again.

Ahks

Villiage ID10T
Any chance the data used here is available in some format (CSV, etc) that one could use in developing their own character creator?

Friend of mine started planning one for our use and was looking at options for generating the data

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases