[FR] Shadovar in 5e

Ymdar

Explorer
I'm running a campaign heavily focused on combating the remnants of the Shadovar/Netherese agencies in Sembia who in turn are plotting to reclaim some or all of the Dalelands.
Anyone did a conversion of the Shadovar for 5e or has run any campaigns involving them to give some advice? The 3e FRCS template seems awfully powerful for 5e.

Also any reasonable monsters to use for any Netherese dungeons? The one I have already used is the Shadow Mastiff and some Shadows as well although the latter are undead and not exactly Shadowfell infused living creatures. Maybe it would be reasonable to use enemy hexblades as well?

MrShampi TV

First Post
Why not...
Im making a campaign also similar too yours. but i think the final battle will be more at fontier near Luruar ( Silver Marches and Anauroch)
my speach is also about a Netherese Wizard who wish reintrodice his City ( Thulthantar ) back to Toril with some help and trying to invade the border regions !

gyor

Legend
Some Shadar Kai are Shadovar, most even in FR, but there were other human populations in the Shadowfell that turned into Shadar Kai as well as Shadar Kai Shadovar who left to make their own society.

And now there are Elf Shadar Kai from Evermeet who are likely very culturally different from any other FR population of Shadar Kai as while all Shadar Kai are now elves, not all Shadar Kai populations in FR started that way, or are culturally Elven.

Remove ads