Star Wars RPG Delves Into The Clone Wars!

Rise of the Separatists is a new sourcebook for Fantasy Flight Games' Star Wars RPG. It's a 144-page sourcebook with new character options, equipment, vehicles, and stats for various Clone Wars characters.

separatists.png

For example, here are the stats for a younger General Obi Wan Kenobi!

swr11_a1_stat-cutout1.png

And here's the villainous Count Dooku!

swr11_a1_stat-cutout2.png

I'm not clear on the release date, but the product info page is here.

"For generations, the Jedi Knights have been guardians of peace and justice in the Republic. But now they face a challenge like never before. With the Battle of Geonosis, the Clone Wars have begun. Battles rage across the galaxy as the Jedi and the Grand Army of the Republic fight back against the sinister agents and indefatigable droid armies of the Confederacy of Independent Systems. Meanwhile, the diplomats and representatives of the Galactic Senate work for peace and forge political alliances. Amid the chaos, looters, salvagers, and other fringers profit from the detritus of war, or simply try to survive.

Fantasy Flight Games is proud to announce Rise of the Separatists, a new Era Sourcebook for the Star Wars™ Roleplaying Game!

Rise of the Separatists explores the early days of the Clone Wars, and is fully compatible with every Star Wars Roleplaying Game line, including Edge of the Empire, Age of Rebellion, and Force and Destiny!"

Amazing news would be to see FFE start providing support for the D6 System iteration of Star Wars that the recently released an anniversary edition of. Even just some web support would be amazing. Seeing that clean, easy to use edition out after trying the symbol dice mechanic just makes me pine for the easier D6 System all the more.

Amazing news would be to see FFE start providing support for the D6 System iteration of Star Wars that the recently released an anniversary edition of. Even just some web support would be amazing. Seeing that clean, easy to use edition out after trying the symbol dice mechanic just makes me pine for the easier D6 System all the more.

amen

Trastone

Villager
The anniversary one was a collector thing from what I have read. I love the dice mechanics for the current Star Wars as it is very different from other roll above/below and only success/failure. Track down some of the old content. Has to be out there somewhere...

Well, they are bringing the Clone Wars animated series back to finish it properly. My favorite period in Star Wars. If only I liked their system...

Last edited by a moderator:

Malovech

Explorer

I think this pretty much any time news about FFG's version of Star Wars comes out.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases