D&D 4E Lazy General... aka Warlord in Anime

Garthanos

Arcadian Knight
An interesting thing I find is that heroic Warlords in fiction are not necessarily "older" characters they often are geniuses or reincarnations, ie the returning hero is sometimes the foundation explanation for this ability. In this realm we find legendaries such as King Arthur as well as Historic ones like Alexander the Great.

I just found this one I am investigating and it has a difference the tactical application of magic.. with modern tech flavor thrown in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTWkeiIMncI

edit:style is too tech for me and the main character is problematic and not particularly heroic she is technically a brutal businessman whose instincts and methods are a mismatch for her goals.

Last edited:

Tony Vargas

Legend
An interesting thing I find is that heroic Warlords in fiction are not necessarily "older" characters they often are geniuses or reincarnations, ie the returning hero is sometimes the foundation explanation for this ability. In this realm we find legendaries such as King Arthur as well as Historic ones like Alexander the Great.
Sure. Especially in history, what's remembered as tactical brilliance or invincibility or destiny is often innovation - and innovation is stereotypically a young man's game.

A character that's an inspiration to his allies only because of his status - the lost heir to a kingdom, a destined champion, that sorta thing - could also be modeled as a warlord, however young he may be, and even if he has no particular tactical acumen.

dablab123

First Post
I really love anime, I have read almost all the best anime series, but I still have not found a solution to download anime on youtube, I want to convert from youtube to mp4 format but not Is there any way, can you help me find it?

Garthanos

Arcadian Knight
Spam spam spam spam. Lovely spam! Wonderfulspam! Spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam. Lovely spam!Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Spam spamspam spam!

They'll spam you just like they said they would
They'll spam you when you're trying to go home
And they'll spam you when you're there all alone
But I would not feel so all alone
Everybody must get spammed

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases