Kickstarter [Kickstarter] SOW: Seeds of Wars, a Realm management RPG

Blaede

First Post
Banner_800x300.jpg

Hi friends!

We just published the preview of SEEDS OF WARS, a new RPG campaign setting and Realm management system (compatible with any RPG game system) supported by a web application!

In Seeds of Wars, your character will rule his Realm within a political and economic simulation game.

Will you attempt to increase your influence by forging new alliances or by destroying your competitors using the cunning art of diplomacy and military strategy?

The crowd funding campaign will be launched soon, subscribe to our newsletter TODAY and you will receive some exclusive artwork and one extra month of subscription on the app with any reward you select during the campaign.

We love feedback! Your opinion counts, please take a moment to tell us what you think of our project and how we could improve.

Join us now and help us SOW the seeds of wars!

Thanks so much!
The SOW Team

Last edited:

Blaede

First Post
Dear gamers,

The crowdfunding campaign for SOW: Seeds of Wars is now live on Kickstarter! It will be available for 35 days.

kickstarter.seedsofwars.com

Join us now and pick the reward that suits you best. The first 100 backers get a discount on the hardcover version of the corebook!

Also have a look at our list of social media achievements. By helping us SOW the seeds of wars, you can unlock some additional cool features.

Be a Conqueror or a Diplomat. Be a Ruler!
The SOW Team

CavemenGo

First Post
Looks very promising! I like the idea that I'll be able to use the ruleset complementarily to any other system I run. Happy to back this.

llothos

First Post
care to share more? Why should we back this? I know the Kickstarter explains a few things but market it to the community, drum up interest. Talk about it within the thread created about the Kickstarter. Can you dare to say this could technically be a spiritual successor to Birthright?

Blaede

First Post
Hey llothos,

I am doing pretty much everything by myself at the moment and I have a day job.
I posted on 15 different forums and more than 20 Facebook groups, it's hard for me to repeat everything on each channel.
That's why I prefer to use the Kickstarter page and our Facebook page to communicate about the project.

However, I always answer the questions people ask me in these forums/groups.
To answer yours, yes, I dare say this could be a spiritual successor to Birthright.

And you should not back this project, you could, if you want to :)

Cheers.

Blaede

First Post
A new achievement bonus has been unlocked.

To celebrate the “100%”, we had to offer something great, something everyone will enjoy for sure. Hence, we decided to unlock the map stretch goal.

Not only will we create an A2 format, highly detailed, color map but we will send a printed copy of the map to every backer who ordered the hardcover version of the corebook.

For free!

This is to thank you all for your support. Now let’s try to unlock the GM screen!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases