[OOC] Return of the Runelords

G

Guest 11456

I am still waiting on a reflex saving throw from [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] for Mei Ying. But I will move things along soon one way or another.

Kaodi

Hero
What is going on in this game? In the last month only three of six people have posted. I really like my character, but refreshing multiple times a day to see nothing is getting old.

G

Guest 11456

I am out of town until Tuesday. I will try to post something Tuesday or Wednesday.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
If you continue this adventure and have a missing player, I could jump in. With 36 point buy, a monk could be easily done. What kind of archetypes are allowed? I can fill whatever role you need.

Or be a bard for all the roles :p

Last edited:

G

Guest 11456

If you continue this adventure and have a missing player, I could jump in. With 36 point buy, a monk could be easily done. What kind of archetypes are allowed? I can fill whatever role you need.

Or be a bard for all the roles :p

Thank you for your interest. Should we decide to open up recruitment I will remember this. However, it is not really up to me, it is up to the current players whether we decide to recruit.

Kaodi

Hero
If he wants to play I wonder whether a stop-gap solution might be to let Neurotic loosely control Teea for the time being. Binder Fred has not had any activity since March 2nd, and that post said something about being in the field with EN World being blocked, so I wonder if that happened to him again.

Shayuri also has not posted since April 20th, but her profile saw activity on June 5th so I wonder if she will be back soon.

G

Guest 11456

Fine with me. [MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION], are you interested in running Teea for now? [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] are you still around?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases