[OOC] Return of the Runelords

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Fine with me. [MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION], are you interested in running Teea for now? [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] are you still around?

Sure. Give me a day to get to know her. If it becomes permanent, I might ask for few changes with your permission - same character concept and everything but maybe spell or feat selection - but there is time for that.

Thanks

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I notice from your first post that human male is endangered species in the Cove - all functions from captain of the watch to boatyard and merchants are lead by females. there are important males, halfling apothecary, half-elf priest etc...but no humans :)

Also, questions:
1. there are mentions of previous events - lab explosion etc...is that just background or you're continuing something?
2. dwarf (or oread) druid as character? Still looking for options, I never played one not even in AD&D (yes, I'm old) :) - what kind of animals are possible as companions (although I'm thinking domain or herbalism would be better, companions are pain to run, extra set of rules and die too easily)
3. How old is Elf gravekeeper? I'm thinking 200 years old dwarf and an elf may have something in common from way back - such as she helped him in the city (somewhere) and he helped her here. He would also be busy looking into everything around the cove and would miss the beginning in the town itself :)

Last edited:

G

Guest 11456

The priest of Pharasma at The Lady's Chapel, Desil Marphan, is a male human. Thevin Knodston who runs the Creekside Tavern and Inn with his sister is a male human. Halder Makrosh who runs The Circle is a male human as is Bimmer “Possum” Coots. Malford Pelson who runs Pelson’s Cuts is a male human. Unli Jevers from the The Rampant Reefclaw is a male human. Skati Wolson who is the assistant to Elbrena Skodgers at the Boatyard is a male human.

1. Just background.

2. From the Player's Guide: Animal Companions: The following animals are found throughout Varisia and make thematically appropriate animal companions. From the Pathfinder RPG Core Rulebook: alligator, badger (and wolverine), bear, bird, boar, small cat (particularly firepelt cougar), dog, horse, pony, constrictor snake (particularly nightbelly boa), viper, and wolf. Good choices from Pathfinder RPG Ultimate Wilderness include cattle, falcon, giant frilled lizard, giant porcupine, giant salamander, giant skunk, grizzly bear, moose, and saber-toothed cat. Any plant or vermin companion detailed in Ultimate Wilderness could be appropriate as well.

3. About 160.

G

Guest 11456

You move your token, then press enter and a new url should be generated. You then post the new link in your post.

G

Guest 11456

Test

Having some trouble with my internet at home. I hope to post an update soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

G

Guest 11456

Sorry for the long delay. I flew to Maryland on Thursday. Then drove from Maryland to Oklahoma Friday through Sunday. Then upon my arrival to my hotel on Sunday got ill. I am doing better now. I will try to post an update this evening.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases