Non-existent Reputation comment?

Nylanfs

Adventurer
I have this notification of a reputation comment, but there isn't anything there. I've cleared my block users just in case it was one of them.

Has anyone seen this or have a fix.

Attachments

• comment.png
    comment.png
    158.7 KB · Views: 946
Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
It's a ghost remnant of the old Rep system. I have no idea how or why it thinks there's a new rep comment. I've trued to investigate this before and couldn't figure it out.

Nylanfs

Adventurer
It only appeared about 3-4ish weeks ago. I have a feeling that it has to do with possibly getting a rep point from somebody that was blocked because I cleared by block list and found I had a rep point from somebody I had blocked, and the count went down but there is this one last notification. :(

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal
[MENTION=10612]Nylanfs[/MENTION], it could also be that someone you quoted (or merely up-chain?) to your comment has blocked you after you posted, so you can no longer see your own comment.

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal
Hi, I just got the same thing, a reputation comment in my notifications that links to my subscribed list adn won't go away. I looked at the old threads, I know what it is, and that Morrus has spent time looking for it but couldn't find the cause.

I was on earlier today without seeing it, so it came on Mon, Feb 11th between 10:00am and 11:55am EST (GMT-05:00). If that helps tracking it down int he databases.

Is there any way to clear the notification, either by myself or if it's a one-time thing a moderator can do? I find the notification alert a great tool, and beign always-on will reduce that.

Thanks!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases