ZEITGEIST What's the status of 4e Zeitgeist?
    Lama (Lvl 13)

What's the status of 4e Zeitgeist?

I'm sorry if I'm coming to the party late, but my group is searching for a 4e adventure path, and Zeitgeist looks pretty fascinating.
    Was this ever completed for 4e? It seems that the PDF links aren't active. Also there's hardcover books available for only 2/3rds of the modules.
    Is the campaign complete and available for purchase for 4e? I realize that it's not the most popular edition, but it's the preferred one for my group.
    Thanks

Frazzled
    Dracolich (Lvl 29)

The whole thing is available for 4E. Which links are not active?

http://www.rpgnow.com/browse.php?cPath=266_6280

Lama (Lvl 13)

I was looking under the downloads tab on this site. Most of the adventures say that they're available for site subscribers, but a few of the later adventures don't have the link. But if it's just the same, I can get from RPG Now.
    But I'm correct on no hardcover for the last volume? (I saw Pathfinder but no 4e.)

Frazzled
    Dracolich (Lvl 29)

I just quickly looked at the downloads table and as far as I can make out they all have the PDFs linked there. Were there any in particular which are missing a link?

The Act 3 hardcover is there on RPGNow:

https://www.rpgnow.com/product/20012...=0_0_0_44294_0
    XP Retreater gave XP for this post

Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

Welcome to the club! If you're using legacy character builder for 4e, you'd be glad to know that there are CBLoader parts for Zeitgeist, credit to Syberis and phoffman, details in this thread: http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthr...racter-builder

Note that firearms rules as written in 4e can be very under- or overpowered, depending on level of optimization, take a close look at them before starting.