[IC] Return of the Runelords

G

Guest 11456

The mass tries to slam Shendra again but seems to have misjudged the oracle's position and misses. Michael moves in and around the creature. It tries to slam him but again misjudges where the fighter was going and misses. Michael swings at the creature but in his rush to get into position swings wide. Mei moves in behind Shendra and lets loose a jolt of electricity, but it misses its mark. Everyone else is up.

OOC: Map
Initiative:
20 Ooze
15 Michael
13 Mei
09 Teodor
08 Teea
05 Shendra

Kaodi

Hero
The oracle steps away from the creature and says a few hurried magical words between gritted teeth as she passes her hand over the burning wound the creature had dealt her. A soothing energy spreads over her, relieving Shendra of the pain of her wounds and her ankle.

OOC: Taking a 5 ft. step and casting cure light wounds, [roll0]. Does relieving the non-lethal damage from the porch mean her speed will be back to normal?

Map: https://beta.ditzie.com/96344/5cf7b17489999

G

Guest 11456

Teodor quickly moves into the room and stabs at the creature doing 7 points of damage with his shortsword. Then Teea moves up and points her musket into the room. She fires it and hits the creature for 10 points of damage. Then Shendra steps back and heals herself. Her leg is feeling better now. The creature tries to attack Teodor but misjudges the rogues location and misses. Next Michael swings his sword once more at the creature. This time he connects for 15 points of damage. The creature or whatever it was slumps to the floor not moving. Combat over.

OOC: Map

Kaodi

Hero
"My heroes," intones the oracle, fluttering her eyes a bit and giving a sheepish grin. Even with the obvious humour the effect might be enough to get (or keep) any available gentleman's heart racing. "Now where were we?" Shendra adds, stepping over to the stove and giving the door a good shove open with her foot.

Kaodi

Hero
Sighing Shendra says, "I would rather we take the south stairs, but then I seem to have had a knack for stirring things up, so we can do it your way if you wish." The oracle idly wanders back towards the south room to take a look a quick look at the shelves though first.

Perception: [roll0]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases