[IC] Return of the Runelords

Kaodi

Hero
OOC: I already posted my first round action with my initiative but I am going to put it here again just to clear up any ambiguity.

Shendra sinks to the ground, her knees failing her. The cool haughtiness the others have come to expect from her had softened noticeably once they had gotten caught up in the rough in tumble of exploring the lower level. But this, this was all wrong. The feelings of helplessness and loss she had for having deserted her daughter was a scabrous wound that was being most violently ripped open in her first outing (in this body). The oracle weakly raises her arm and traces a symbol in the air. "S-Shelyn..." she stammers, the rest of her prayer for guidance going unsaid.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Teea points her musket toward the thing and presses the trigger

[roll0]
[roll1]
OOC: probably not confirmed (touch AC 12?) - 2 damage or 16 damage depending...damage is so far under the average that it is painful to watch :) (average is 26)

Last edited:

Neurotic

With great thunder and lots of smoke in the small room, the attacker disappears from sight for the moment

G

Guest 11456

Teodor advances closer to the door, but the press of his companions leaves him little room to act. For now he waits, weapons ready, for an opening. Shendra sinks to the ground, her knees failing her. The cool haughtiness the others have come to expect from her had softened noticeably once they had gotten caught up in the rough in tumble of exploring the lower level. But this, this was all wrong. The feelings of helplessness and loss she had for having deserted her daughter was a scabrous wound that was being most violently ripped open in her first outing (in this body). The oracle weakly raises her arm and traces a symbol in the air. "S-Shelyn..." she stammers, the rest of her prayer for guidance going unsaid. Teea points her musket toward the thing and presses the trigger. With great thunder and lots of smoke in the small room, the attacker disappears from sight for the moment. It appeared to be a well placed hit but the thing dodged the bullet a bit. The damage was minimal. Michael continues to attack the creature hoping that his strength will hold out. He strikes true for 15 points of damage. Mei again tosses some electricity at the creature. The spell strikes true for 3 points of damage. The creature attacks Michael again trying to bite. It hits for 3 points of damage. I need a fortitude save for Michael. Everyone is up.

OOC: Map
13 Teodor
07 Shendra
06 Teea
17 Michael
15 Mei
13 Monster

Kaodi

Hero
Shendra goes absolutely still for about the space of a second, her eyes closing, and then she lets go of her spear and moves to unsling her crossbow. Her hand reaches towards her supply of bolts and only then do her eyes open as she places it in the groove and then quickly turns the crank to draw the string back.

Scotley

Hero
Teodor sees a gap and slips between his companions and through the doorway. Once into the room he hurls the dagger he had ready at the foe and pulls another from its scabbard.

[sblock=rolls][roll0] [roll=1d4+1[/roll] Well hell, I seem to have botched the code on the rolls here please see the OOC where I had a 20 to hit and 5 on damgee. [/sblock]

https://beta.ditzie.com/96344/5d2e3c8f222f9

Neurotic

Teea quickly reloads the weapon and another thundering shot shakes the dust in the small room. This one, equally precise, with the creatures ability to maneuver limited by greater number of people in the room, seems deadlier - the bullet slams into the unbleeding body with a solid thud.

Her face blank, focused fully on exact movements needed to reload the weapon quickly, the girl seems in a trance. The mantra repeating in her head
"I do not aim with my hand; she who aims with her hand has forgotten the face of her father.
I aim with my eye.

I do not shoot with my hand; she who shoots with her hand has forgotten the face of her father.
I shoot with my mind.

I do not kill with my gun; she who kills with her gun has forgotten the face of her father.
I kill with my heart."

Over and over again as she works her weapon.
[sblock=Actions]
Move: Reload
Standard:
[roll0]
[roll1]

Reaction if the creature tries to attack her:
Gunslinger's Dodge: 1 grit to move 5' and gain +2 AC as a reaction (Or drop prone, +4 AC) - move out of reach if possible or prevent charge by moving aside, +2 AC
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
"Damn it! Anyone know what the hell this thing is," Michael asks through clenched teeth as he tries once more to end the thing.

HP: 10/15

Attack
[roll0]
Damage
[roll1]
Fortitude Check
[roll2]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases